Negima! Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, September 20, 2004, 06:07:48 PM

qazplm872

vol. 4?...mmm i only have up to three......WHAA!!!!!!!!! i really need to go to borders. but i loved vol.3.

pockystix

Actually, now I have vol. 5. :lol: The even have more fashion/cosplay ideas in Vol. 5! And, things begin to get very intresting in vol. 6, though. I can't wait till it comes out! :-"
New sn = Meirin

Jyunishinsho

hhmm.....(looking at signature)

since I'm a guy, I am pretty limited. Nitsuta-sensei, Kotaro, Negi, Takahata....or crossplay, but....I don't know.

-If I were to be a girl....preferably Chachamaru.

pockystix

If you've seen the Pactio cards, those are good cosplay ideas, as well. I think the ones that are out so far are showed at Magical-Negima. (It's in French)
New sn = Meirin

sharingannosasuke

my sis did dress up as some one from negima but i don't know who.. i've only read the first one and i really like ken's work
feh.. nani wo mitsumeteiru darou

Green_Tea

I will be going as Asuna this con and I'm going to buy a wig. Do you guys think I should buy a red haired wig or more of a blonde wig for her?
2011 Cosplay Plans: (Vocaloid) Cantarella-Kaito 0%, (Professor Layton) Luke 0%, (Ponyo) Ponyo's Dad 0%

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Green_Tea"I will be going as Asuna this con and I'm going to buy a wig. Do you guys think I should buy a red haired wig or more of a blonde wig for her?

Go for the reddish color for Asuna. If you were to go a little too blond, you might come up with Negi's big sister.

pockystix

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"
Quote from: "Green_Tea"I will be going as Asuna this con and I'm going to buy a wig. Do you guys think I should buy a red haired wig or more of a blonde wig for her?

Go for the reddish color for Asuna. If you were to go a little too blond, you might come up with Negi's big sister.

Yes definately red; don't foget the bells. And the harisen/sword. :D Just wondering, what kind of Asuna are you cosplaying - uniform, casual, or something else? I might cosplay Setsuna on the side of my Haruna cosplay. I may have a little Library Exploration group. :] Though if I'm cosplayin Setsuna, hopefully I can get a sword that doesn't break the rules... or any at all. >.>;
New sn = Meirin

Green_Tea

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"

QuoteYes definately red; don't foget the bells. And the harisen/sword. :D Just wondering, what kind of Asuna are you cosplaying - uniform, casual, or something else? I might cosplay Setsuna on the side of my Haruna cosplay. I may have a little Library Exploration group. :] Though if I'm cosplayin Setsuna, hopefully I can get a sword that doesn't break the rules... or any at all. >.>;

I already have the bells actually! I thought they'd be the hardest thing to find but they were actually only like a buck at Michaels.

I'm going as casual Asuna where she wears the baseball tee with "Peaceful Angel" written on it and the black skirt. I'll also have the fan but not the sword.

We also have a Negi and a Kotaro in our group as well.  :D
2011 Cosplay Plans: (Vocaloid) Cantarella-Kaito 0%, (Professor Layton) Luke 0%, (Ponyo) Ponyo's Dad 0%

SamuraiPenguin

I'm thinking about cosplaying a negima character...perhaps Negi Springfield or Kotaro-kun. I'm kind of short so I would fit either character :D

Negi would be fun, but the only problem is the wand...*takes xacto knife and begins to whittle at a large stick*

Green_Tea

Quote from: "SamuraiPenguin"I'm thinking about cosplaying a negima character...perhaps Negi Springfield or Kotaro-kun. I'm kind of short so I would fit either character :D

Negi would be fun, but the only problem is the wand...*takes xacto knife and begins to whittle at a large stick*

Ha.. short. No seriously. My brother is 6'4" and he's cosplaying as Kotaro. That just struck me as funny.

pockystix

Quote from: "Green_Tea"
Quote from: "SamuraiPenguin"I'm thinking about cosplaying a negima character...perhaps Negi Springfield or Kotaro-kun. I'm kind of short so I would fit either character :D

Ha.. short. No seriously. My brother is 6'4" and he's cosplaying as Kotaro. That just struck me as funny.

He could try older Kotaro, though, which made appearances in Vol. 9 & Vol. 14.

Btw, does anyone know where I can purchase uniform skirts similar to Mahora's dress code? I may not have enough time to sew all the uniforms for my group, so at least the skirts can be taken care of.
New sn = Meirin

Megumi

Hey there! I'm a Negima manga fan as well! I'm SO INTERESTED in a cosplay group for it! I'd probably try to go as Chizuru since she's my favorite character. I keep thinking I shoudl try a dark-skinned character since I'm dark...but I'd rather go as a character who I love. I'm also willing to go as Konoko I guess, if there's a Setsuna around who needs one!

pockystix

<-- will cosplay Setsuna one of those days. :D Either school uniform or Mahora Festival seifuku; whichever works best.
New sn = Meirin

Megumi

Can I be your Konoko? XD hehe. sounds like fun! Eeep, I better start trying to work on a costume right away then...I'll do the school uniform since..yeah...that's the only one I know really ^^

pockystix

*Konoka  :wink:

That's fine, ojou-sama. lol A Secchan cosplayer must come with a Konochan cosplayer. ^^ Now I just need to find a wooden sword...
New sn = Meirin

Megumi

Yay! Thanks for the correction (Konoka). Do you know which day you'll go as Secchan? And are you cosoplaying any other characters?

pockystix

The other person I'd cosplay is Haruna; my friends and I will have a Library Exploration group. So both Saturday and Sunday is fine being that Konoka is also part of the Library Exploration group ^-^ [don't think I'll cosplay Friday, since it's right after school. At least, not Negima]
New sn = Meirin

Megumi

Yay! Sounds like fun! I can't wait, Secchan! XD You know, someone should consider forming a Baka Rangers group too. :P

pockystix

Quote from: "Megumi"Yay! Sounds like fun! I can't wait, Secchan! XD You know, someone should consider forming a Baka Rangers group too. :P

And perform Tatakae Bakaranger on the DerCosplay stage while they're at it.  8)
New sn = Meirin