Negima! Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, September 20, 2004, 06:07:48 PM

Megumi

Oh I haven't heard that song yet! Or knew it existed :P It would be cool if we could get all 31 girls (if we got that many for the cosplay)...and we did "Happy! Material! Go!" hehe. If not at the masquearde, at least at karaoke, lol. actually now taht I think about it, that wouldnt' work for the karaoke...it would be like that wacky Mroning Musume clip I saw of htem karaoke-ing to their song "koko ni iruzee" and they had to keep passing the mic to a diff. member and since it's a fast song...some poeple woudlnt' even finish their lines. it was hilarious.

pockystix

If all 31 girls came, we could have our own ameature Dai Mahorasai Negima concert. :P There's like.. 30 something songs the girls sing; 3 of them where all 31 can sing. x3 I hope to karaoke a Negima song or something, though. Hey, maybe we can sing Konoka & Secchan's duet song [Sei Naru Sora no Shita de]. :3
New sn = Meirin

Megumi

Sounds like a good idea to me! XD I'll get that song as soon as I can to listen to it!

pockystix

Since we have all these people cosplaying, should we go ahead and plan for a gathering? Sunday or something?
New sn = Meirin

Megumi

That sounds good to me! :D

pockystix

ok, these are the planned days of cosplay I planned with Megumi [I think]...

Saturday - Haruna/Setsuna, Yue, Chao, Mana ["half of Saturday :P"]

Personally, I'm debating if Sunday I'd be cosplaying, since I have another costume for Secchan... Actually, this may change again because I dunno if I want to carry a sword around for a half-day cosplay, lol.

I know there's an Asuna and  Negi coming.. what's your input, guys?

If anyone wants to meetup somewhere, I'll think of a meetup time or give you guys my cell # via IM.

BTW, I'll probably burn all the Negima songs' karaoke on a CD in case the Karaoke room's library doesn't carry the song. I'll have the romaji lyrics too. :wink:
New sn = Meirin

Megumi

Yup, that sounds like what we planned :P  dunno where we would meet yet...maybe in front of the convention center?

Green_Tea

Everyone meets in front of the fountains so it might actually be harder for us to find each other since we're a small group. Maybe if we met in the foyer and went outside for pictures it would be better.

Either day is good for me and the guys coming with me dressing up as Kotaro and Negi. I just need to know because I have other cosplays I'm doing.
2011 Cosplay Plans: (Vocaloid) Cantarella-Kaito 0%, (Professor Layton) Luke 0%, (Ponyo) Ponyo's Dad 0%

pockystix

Saturday was fun! Hopefully we can have an even bigger gathering next year. I'm aiming for bigger cosplays! :D

Can anyone post pics? I only took like.. 3 throughout the whole con cause my battery died during the gathering and I forgot my battery charger. >.<
New sn = Meirin

Megumi

I'd post my pictures if it weren't for the fact that I can never get that to work. But here's a link to the pics Eurobeat King took of our group.

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?BRSR=240&cat=42604&member=18

It might change as he adds more pictures, but for right now, we're on page 21.