3 (17.6%)
I would if I had a faster connection...
2 (11.8%)
What's that?
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: December 07, 2002, 08:17:36 AM

Tsubasa

Oh man, oh man, Prince of Tennis RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :mrgreen:  It's so good, I'm amazed that it isn't being talked about very much.  It just draws you in and makes you think "I must see more or I'll die... or at least not be happy...."  Yes, it's that good.  I've already seen through 40 episodes.  Get it.  Watch it.  Obsess about it.  Thank me. :mrgreen:
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

KimaLucifer

Quote from: "Tsubasa"Oh man, oh man, Prince of Tennis RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! I like Ryouma XD
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Tsubasa

Personally, I find Fuji the coolest. :mrgreen:
-Tsubasa

GokuMew2

Quote from: "KimaLucifer"YAY! I like Ryouma XD

Hehe, I've been watching Tennis no Ouji sama, too. My favorite is Tezuka. =d

This series makes me wonder, "Is all this stuff they do possible?" LoL! I mean... all these ball spins and techniques and stuff. ^^;; Their Engrish is quite amusing at times, though. =P

Go Tezuka!! Too bad he doesn't talk too much... Okiayu sama. ^^

Momo chan's cute, too. And Eiji's funny, too. Oh, and Kawamura! Hehehe. Of course I like Ryoma, too.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

Tsubasa

From what I can tell, with my limited knowledge of physics, all the various shots are technically possible.  But I highly doubt that anyone in real life would be anywhere near skilled enough to accomplish such tasks.

Goku:

Nah... it's all about Fuji and Kikumaru. ^_^
-Tsubasa

Haruka

Current obsessions.  Hmmmm.  There are so many to chose from...
    What is in the giant Christmas box my Dad sent?
    My Con Costume
    HAMTARO Plush!
    Fanime
    Rainbow Brite
    Sera-Myu VCDs on eBay
    eBay
    Hikaru Utada's English Album
Join me at Ani-Jam 2011 in Fresno, CA.  August 20-21

bunny

Quote from: "Haruka"[ist]Sera-Myu VCDs on eBay[/list]
    eBay

what the hell is sera myu anyways? i've always wondered about that @_@;;;

my current obsesssion

DRAGON DRIVE

and

imadoki ^_^ (i hope the scanlations of vol 5 come out soon!!!)

XD
proud member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR.
wanna join? come on ahead.
but take your time ;D this is the only club around where procastination gets you points

zimbach

Quote from: "bunny"what the hell is sera myu anyways? i've always wondered about that @_@;;;

"Sera Myu" refers to the series of musical theater productions based on the Sailor Moon stories and characters (the Japanese love to use strange contractions). I hear there's a bunch of them.

Sailor Moon is not the only anime to have a musical theater treatment. Apparently there is a long tradition of turning popular animation into stage productions in Japan, though the idea has only caught on in this country in the last decade with Disney's productions of "Beauty and the Beast" and "The Lion King".
Jason Pagura

Suspicious

my obsessions...

Haibane Renmei ^.^

my website

Warcraft 3 (even though I hate it, I can't stop playing)

Yuki Kajiura music

as for digisubbed anime, I try to download all I can, but try to get the DVDs if I can scrounge up enough money.

[edit]oh yea, as for downloaded video quality, you gotta know where to get it from :P If you're getting .rms or 100 meg avis, you obviously have a dramatic loss in quality sacrificed for size.[/edit]
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

Sachiko

Oh yes, I've been downloaded hella lots of animes!! I'm currently into Gravitation, a shounen-ai anime ^_^ It's so funny and sexy! It's GREAT! It's tied as my favorite anime with Saber marionette.
~*~Sachiko

Tsubasa

Spiral

Man, I'm so inspired by Ayumu.  I wants to think like that, yo! ;_;
-Tsubasa

GokuMew2

Quote from: "Sachiko"Oh yes, I've been downloaded hella lots of animes!! I'm currently into Gravitation, a shounen-ai anime ^_^ It's so funny and sexy! It's GREAT! It's tied as my favorite anime with Saber marionette.

Ahhh.... Gravitation is great. I'm one who goes looking for shounen ai (I'm not a fan, but I don't mind it), but my friend sent me the series a while back and I loved it. Great seiyuu, and it's hilarious! Wa~ Ryuuichi! X3 Shuuichi's cute, too. And I love Eiri's eyes... And Tatsuha! And K! "HOLD UP!" XD And Sakano and all his worrying, and Touma! I just don't like that one rival band, uh, ASK or somthing? yeah, they mean. -_-

Gravitation is a great series for anyone who needs a laugh. The shounen ai's a lil bonus. ^^;
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

Kyle stabell

RANMA RANMA RANMA...nuf said
Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done

KinFreon

Downloading anime wallpapers.

YoureMyHiro

Pimpin kids on the ddr pad at svgl and mgl, bits of dancmaniax and im perfecting my para para skills....i waste so much money on this stuff....obsession

RyuHayabusa

new obessesions:
Ayumi Hamasaki
Tami Namaki
Kumi Koda
Music Videos
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
Gundam
Kiddy Grade
Japanese Food
counting down till Fanime?  :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page: