SONIC VS KNUCLES

Started by pRoToZERO, October 06, 2004, 11:24:40 AM

pRoToZERO

who do u think would win sonic or knucles :twisted:
At this very moment I'm in a microscopic submersible somewhere in your disgusting belly attached to your brain HA HA HA HA

swordofthebezerk

Dude...seriously just stop making threads like this, you are gonna piss everyone off. And for the record Knuckles would win.

Updated Version

sosuke1

its *Knuckles*, and yes, he would win
Lick my blade, share your blood with me

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Ska_Kitti

FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!!! o\/O KNUCKLES!!
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

doorbell

knuckles, just cause his hat is so damn cool. :nod:

Croquet

I shall explain an in-depth synopsis of the battle as it went down. Sonic and Knuckles got in a fight over something silly, like who drank the last V8 drink or something. It would start out as a verbal argument, but before you could say "hokey pokey artichokey" the fists would be flying in a vengeful V8 fight! Sonic would start out strong, but since he's a total wuss, Knuckles' relentless blows would wear Sonic down. Just as Knuckles was about to swing the punch that would knock Sonic into unconsciousness, Mario and Luigi would pop out of some sewer and end the violent sqwabble by hitting Knuckles over the head with a wrench. Thus making the Mario Brother's the winners. That's because a video game about Itailian plumbing brothers who ate one too many mushrooms is the best of all video games, and that's why nintendo ROCKS!
Let's play
some Croquet!

G.I.R

Sonic, or Knuckles, eh...
I say whoever wins goes up against Crash Bandicoot! *o*

JD IVUSTU

Quote from: "Croquet"I shall explain an in-depth synopsis of the battle as it went down. Sonic and Knuckles got in a fight over something silly, like who drank the last V8 drink or something. It would start out as a verbal argument, but before you could say "hokey pokey artichokey" the fists would be flying in a vengeful V8 fight! Sonic would start out strong, but since he's a total wuss, Knuckles' relentless blows would wear Sonic down. Just as Knuckles was about to swing the punch that would knock Sonic into unconsciousness, Mario and Luigi would pop out of some sewer and end the violent sqwabble by hitting Knuckles over the head with a wrench. Thus making the Mario Brother's the winners. That's because a video game about Itailian plumbing brothers who ate one too many mushrooms is the best of all video games, and that's why nintendo ROCKS!

what the who likes the fact that two brothers would try to fight two super fast things.

YoureMyHiro

In the words of Mr. T - "Knuckles....FOOL!"

otakuapprentice

Sonic or Knuckles,hmm.........
all i can say is give them a whole bunch of weapons to use, and just let the match go the distance. i don't care who wins, it would still be hours of mind-blowing entertainment! :D
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Moogleborg

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"Sonic or Knuckles,hmm.........
all i can say is give them a whole bunch of weapons to use, and just let the match go the distance. i don't care who wins, it would still be hours of mind-blowing entertainment! :D

I'm with ya on that! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.