any one have an idea or 2 for club info for me?

Started by ranma12, October 09, 2004, 01:58:07 PM

ranma12

hi my name is Ranma and i and planning to make a anime club? can any one help like idea's to do there please help as soon as you can.  i have thing like anime drawing book reading movie viewing if you can PLEASE help i could use it thank you.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D  :D

Zagato

Find someone adult-like (teacher, whatnot) thats willing to let you use that room. Helps if they like it aswell. also, it would help to have friends/people who are also interested (1 or 2 at the least) and flyers/school announcements.

-Zagato; Assumg you're in school...
Cosplay suggestions for '06? Dark waist-length hair...
Current cosplay thoughts-Black Hair Inuyasha, Black Gema Gema Gang Bishie

Kyle stabell

Hi Ranma long time no see!!!!! ...any way 1. try a chain fanfic (everyone makes a caracter and a plot and make a story 2. SHOW ANIME!!!! ^_^
Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done

Calitastic

My anime club is working on some cool stuff at the moment. We're doing a manga party(everyone brings a few manga and we just kind of chill out and check out what other members have.), and we're planning at least one movie meeting a month. We just watched CatSoup last week. We've also got some other activities planned, including Anime Debates(about characters/shows/whatever), Anime Pictionary, Name that Anime Tune, etc.

Faust Erhard

Nice advice Cailtastic!
Ranma Put flyers in your local Library,Book store (Barnes&Noble,Borders) & Hot Topic hopefully that works for u

ranma12

this is all helping alot thank you!! :D

Kyle stabell

Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done

red

I would suggest publicising your club around your school (or wherever its at) so you can reach new people and teach them about anime!
If you run over small children, they turn into candy!

Mangamazoku

I just retired at president of my highschools anime club. Best advice I can give you is advertise that club so you can get members! and for fun activities, we did what we called a 'mini-con' where we rented out the cafeteria and set up a movie projector like at the cons and watched anime on the big screen all night. It's a really fun activity and gets more people involved in the club. You do need teachers willing to hang out after school and help organise equiptment, etc, but if you can pull it off, it's a fun event you'll definatly want to do again. My old highschools now on their 3rd minicon. good luck! :)
The MangaMazoku=^._.^=