hey what is your fav anime on TV

Started by ranma12, October 15, 2004, 01:00:54 PM

faust_VIII

my fave anime shows are: rave, slamdunk.. of course shaman king.. many more.. damn, i really like anime..

OniCourseMusha

the only anime I used to watch on tv besides the fact that I don't have cable, was Digimon season 1-3. (hehe anyone saw that deleted scene where Matt almost gets picked by a fine chick?)

I don't trust watching anime on tv. I mostly watch it on either VHS and DVD uncut!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

the_Pink_Panther24

Last exile on G4,

Its interesting to watch it all...dubbed and on a screen bigger than 17 inches.

( bigger than a computer monitor that is)

ranma12

Quote from: "faust_VIII"my fave anime shows are: rave, slamdunk.. of course shaman king.. many more.. damn, i really like anime..

none of those show are on tv are they??

MeliCat

I like ROD TV and FLCL. ^_^

M.e.l.i.C.a.t

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "ranma12"
Quote from: "faust_VIII"my fave anime shows are: rave, slamdunk.. of course shaman king.. many more.. damn, i really like anime..

For Shaman King, Yes it's aired on every saturdays on the Fox Box as well as One Piece.
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

ranma12

Quote from: "OniCourseMusha"
Quote from: "ranma12"

For Shaman King, Yes it's aired on every saturdays on the Fox Box as well as One Piece.
cool^_^ thanks but do ya know the time it comes on??

OniCourseMusha

I forgot wat time it starts, I sugest just try to watch the show around 8 in the morning. I dont watch that much FoxBox unless I wake up so early that I need to kill time.
Kraken Con Staff

ranma12