hey what is your fav anime on TV

Started by ranma12, October 15, 2004, 01:00:54 PM

ranma12

My fav on tv is case closed time every day at 10pm  inuyasha 930 yu yu hakusho sat 930   or .hack i can't choose what about you?

VictimX

So many to chose from..., well even if I have the set I like Cowboy and Inuyasha is fun.

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

KimaLucifer

TV? What tv.

I stick to videos my uncle recorded in japan :3
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

drallcome

Humm.. does watching anime from japan count?? If so Live action Sailor moon.

I dont watch tv.  I use my TV for Playing PS2 games and outputing my video from my pc.  Well,, I do watch the news and Mythbusters.. LOL.
Fanime Member since 1999

RyuHayabusa

Read ot Die TV on G4Tech TV hehehe..:p

and yeah, I don't watch TV anymore as well, only anime and spending my time on the comp. that's going to change come next wed..hehehe. :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

VictimX

HanyaanFaery

If Cowboy Bebop's still on, that's my favorite on TV, mostly because of the music. (Yoko Kanno is a goddess!)

Once Fullmetal Alchemist airs, though, that will be my favorite. (FMA = GOOD)

swordofthebezerk

FMA? That might take a while...
My favorite right now Blue Seed on the Action Channel, that is if they are still showin' it otherwise my fav is also Read Or Die T.V on G4.

Updated Version

HanyaanFaery

Quote from: "swordofthebezerk"FMA? That might take a while...
My favorite right now Blue Seed on the Action Channel, that is if they are still showin' it otherwise my fav is also Read Or Die T.V on G4.

FMA airs in November. *cry*

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "VictimX"What happens wensday?

I go back to school  :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

fighter_for_hire

hmm, my favorites are Inuyasha Rurouni Kenshin and Wolf's Rain

Faust Erhard

My two favorite titles on TV are Read or Die & Wolfs Rain

ranma12

Quote from: "Faust Erhard"My two favorite titles on TV are Read or Die & Wolfs Rain
YA i agree Read or die it is really good i love to watch it!

auron398

Inu Yasha, Wolfs rain, Trigun, Cowboy Beebop, Big O (before they calceld it  :( ) and thats about it
"Life can be hard. sometimes even crule. But thats life." Auron (FFX)

CloudStrife546

TV is so crazy nowadays, I don't know what's even on it anymore!

Oh well, whatever is good I guess.  Technically, almost everything was on TV at one point (in Japan  :P )

Monkey D. Luffy_2004

dragon ball gt,yu-yu-hakusho,lupin the 3rd,and yu-gi-oh
sounds like a spy movie.

shyguy_2357

no offense to you "kids"

but back in my day... no one knew what anime WAS...

I had to chase it down at the local anime store like " nikaku " (REPRESENT!!! )

long before retail stores even knew what anime was... and back then they either threw it into the family or cartoon section... or get this... threw it into the adult or foriegn section...

Let alone ACTUALLY having it on regular TV I didnt have cable like u spoiled lil punks...  :roll:  and im sorry... DBZ and sailormoon dont count... besides that stuff was so "butchered" it was pretty unbearable to watch >_<

but im glad to see "some" ( and i really do mean some... because what u "kids" see on TV is such a small tip of the ice-berg ) that there is soo much more anime u guys dont even know about...

thats why its awsome to see more awareness now-a-days than ever before with conventions, bulletin boards... and the occasion "old guy" ( insert me here  :roll:  ) with their own "store" to share my collection of anime and video games to get u "kids" caught up...

but no more story time from grandpa Jay... he needs to nap...  :wink:

swordofthebezerk

Haha I know exactly how you feel. Although there were few shows on t.v, actually finding any anime at a video store was practically impossible and now I can go to a place that has an entire room dedicated to just anime and animation.

Updated Version

Mach5Motorsport

The best anime (animation) on TV.....hmmmm

Drawn Together- wicked good

Ghost in the Shell-Stand Alone Complex.  great stuff. too bad CN puts it on late late night.
Brian Doan "Dieter"

Fanime Cosplay Host 2006
Fanime DerCosplay Coord. 2001-2005
Yaoi Con Cosplay Coord. 2002-2005
JTAF 1 & 2
2003 Anime Expo Cosplay, Art & Charity Host
2002 Project Akon Cosplay Host