Awesome!

Started by Auron-X, October 26, 2004, 05:03:30 AM

Auron-X

I just spent like the last 6 or so hours reading Mega Tokyo Thats so awesome! I love it! Largo is my Favorite!
Dude you're the sasquatch you're real! I knew it all along! Naw jk but thats your nickname now hehe- Sword

I am also known as Sasquatch and Pervy Shoujo Man!

red

Good comic, its well drawn and well-told, although I stopped reading it like a year ago because the storyline wasnt that interesting, IMO  :P

Best part is the robot girl, and Largo teaching the school kids about the l33t n1nja ski11s!
If you run over small children, they turn into candy!

Mordyan

The story line has been improving lately in my opinion. He seemed like he sorta stalled out there for a bit. But I have been reading it for several years now.

He was at Fanime last year. I dont think he will be back this year, as he has stated they are cutting back on going to cons.

Luckily I got him and his wife to sign my MegaTokyo books in the dealer room last year.

Auron-X

They would be aweomse if they were going to go to Fanime on 05'. Ya, Junpei and Largo, Teaching the Kids, I wish i had them for a teacher when i was at school.
Dude you're the sasquatch you're real! I knew it all along! Naw jk but thats your nickname now hehe- Sword

I am also known as Sasquatch and Pervy Shoujo Man!

ced1106

Not sure if I remember this correctly...

* Fanime '04 is supposedly Piro's last convention panel.
* "Great Teacher Largo" is not associated with MT, but I hear is a great comedy improv panel.
* MegaTokyo is available in two manga volumes by Iron Cat Studios and Dark Horse. $10 each. Support the arts, especially when Borders has a sale.  :D

Cedric.
aka. Washu! ^O^
Los Altos Gamesday, Monthly, Saturdays, 10am-11pm
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamesday/

Available Sundays for Fantasy Flight Games tabletop gaming in the Santa Clara area.

Mangamazoku

Great Teacher Largo was an awesom panel, I hope they come back again. They were funny and kept in character.  :D
The MangaMazoku=^._.^=