FanimeCon 2019 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Awesome!  (Read 1624 times)

Auron-X

• Steel Angel Post
    • View Profile
Awesome!
« on: October 26, 2004, 05:03:30 AM »

I just spent like the last 6 or so hours reading Mega Tokyo Thats so awesome! I love it! Largo is my Favorite!
Dude you're the sasquatch you're real! I knew it all along! Naw jk but thats your nickname now hehe- Sword

I am also known as Sasquatch and Pervy Shoujo Man!

red

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
Awesome!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 07:06:33 AM »

Good comic, its well drawn and well-told, although I stopped reading it like a year ago because the storyline wasnt that interesting, IMO  :P

Best part is the robot girl, and Largo teaching the school kids about the l33t n1nja ski11s!
If you run over small children, they turn into candy!

Mordyan

• Around 600 posts
  • Welcome to the NHK!
    • View Profile
Awesome!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2004, 08:45:41 AM »

The story line has been improving lately in my opinion. He seemed like he sorta stalled out there for a bit. But I have been reading it for several years now.

He was at Fanime last year. I dont think he will be back this year, as he has stated they are cutting back on going to cons.

Luckily I got him and his wife to sign my MegaTokyo books in the dealer room last year.

Auron-X

• Steel Angel Post
    • View Profile
Awesome!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2004, 12:59:22 PM »

They would be aweomse if they were going to go to Fanime on 05'. Ya, Junpei and Largo, Teaching the Kids, I wish i had them for a teacher when i was at school.
Dude you're the sasquatch you're real! I knew it all along! Naw jk but thats your nickname now hehe- Sword

I am also known as Sasquatch and Pervy Shoujo Man!

ced1106

• Prince of Post
    • View Profile
Awesome!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2004, 05:02:30 PM »

Not sure if I remember this correctly...

* Fanime '04 is supposedly Piro's last convention panel.
* "Great Teacher Largo" is not associated with MT, but I hear is a great comedy improv panel.
* MegaTokyo is available in two manga volumes by Iron Cat Studios and Dark Horse. $10 each. Support the arts, especially when Borders has a sale.  :D

Cedric.
aka. Washu! ^O^
Los Altos Gamesday, Monthly, Saturdays, 10am-11pm
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamesday/

Available Sundays for Fantasy Flight Games tabletop gaming in the Santa Clara area.

Mangamazoku

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
Awesome!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2004, 09:53:34 AM »

Great Teacher Largo was an awesom panel, I hope they come back again. They were funny and kept in character.  :D
The MangaMazoku=^._.^=
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 24 queries.