Cute EGGS!

Started by Chloe, October 30, 2004, 09:31:54 PM

Chloe

Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

VictimX

Thats great I kinda don't want to eat eggs any more because they look so cute. What to do...? Eat or keep as pets?

Saffy

Quote from: "VictimX"Thats great I kinda don't want to eat eggs any more because they look so cute. What to do...? Eat or keep as pets?

hehheh

they're kinda like dogs: you can do either, but one makes other people feel slightly uncomfortable in your presence
POCKY
Because you never forget your first box.

GIANT POCKY
Because some like it harder, better, faster, stronger

Images coming soon!

Tsubasa

I LOVE EGG!!!!11one XD  My friends and I love I Love Egg. ^^  Go to their main site.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

recomet15

... Is it wrong for me to say that I enjoyed that flash animation?

I feel as if my masculinity is flying out the window...
For the love of... I forgot to put the "d" in "redcomet15"... - redcomet15

KimaLucifer

Too bad I don't really like eggs in real life ._.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

VictimX

Quote from: "recomet15"... Is it wrong for me to say that I enjoyed that flash animation?

I feel as if my masculinity is flying out the window...

I feel you, but you all don't know me so, ehhh...

Shinsengumi

You might think I'm crazy but I do love eating Eggs, I've been eating eggs for a long time.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Jyunishinsho

pRoToZERO

Eggs are the devil and if consumed will cause your flesh to melt away  HAHAHAHAH  :twisted:

PS I hate eggs I hate them so Much
At this very moment I'm in a microscopic submersible somewhere in your disgusting belly attached to your brain HA HA HA HA

VictimX

... :? ? Why I must ask?

Ryu-Ness

That is the most disturbing concauction I have ever become witness to.

Someone kill those god-forsaken, demon possessed mutants! I wouldn't even want to eat them. T.T

Auron-X

Quote from: "Ryu-Ness"That is the most disturbing concauction I have ever become witness to.

Someone kill those god-forsaken, demon possessed mutants! I wouldn't even want to eat them. T.T
But.. I like the egg song.. :(
Dude you're the sasquatch you're real! I knew it all along! Naw jk but thats your nickname now hehe- Sword

I am also known as Sasquatch and Pervy Shoujo Man!

Ryu-Ness

Quote from: "Auron-X"
Quote from: "Ryu-Ness"That is the most disturbing concauction I have ever become witness to.

But.. I like the egg song.. :(

Ohnoes! You let it's demonic works possess you!

-performs the ritual of exorcisim-