Your very first anime

Started by pRoToZERO, November 30, 2004, 01:31:59 PM

otakuapprentice

first one for me was sailor moon, but i dont count that one. the one i "truly" credit as my first anime was Tenchi Muyo back in the day when it was being aired on KTEH :D  :D
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

platinum edge

I can't remember if the first one I watched was Teknoman (Tekkaman) or Robotech (Southern Cross arc).  Then promptly moved on to Gundam, Escaflowne, El Hazard, ect...Ah, memories...
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

GalaxyRailways

When I was little, it was Speed Racer, Battle of the Planets & Starblazers. That was the SH&t. All the other cartoons like Superfriends were a bunch of wussies. (lol)  :D  :D I used to walk to school with a friend and all we could talk about was Battle of The Planets.

Take care

Midnight Ryoko

I can't remember if I've said anything here, so I'll do it again otherwise. ^^;;;

Back in the day... My Neighbor Totoro, Sailor Moon, and Tenchi Muyo.
"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be day?"

KillingYouGuy

I would always watch Ronin Warriors, Sailor Moon, and Pokemon as a kid. Ah good memories. Makes me yearn for the day when Toonami showed Thundercats and Voltron
I am great! :D

uzutake

Sailor Moon. Maybe when I was 4 and it was on at 4:00 on Cartoon Network's Toonami...oh the good old times...

Then Pokemon when I was in Kindergarden and my future best friend whispered to me "Do you know Pokemon?" and she lent me some videos. *w*

I think I watched Kiki's Delivery Service when I was around...10, when it premiered on the Disney Channel.

The Lorax

My first anime (aside from occasional episodes of speed racer, g-force etc.) was Vampire Hunter D when I was around 7 or 8.  Good times.
Unless

hinata's anger

I don't remember what my first anime was i think  Sailor Moon because i always used to watch when i came home from daycare, but there was another show before that one grrrr why can't i remember
I'm not the one to mess with so get off my case!

saiko_koneko

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"first one for me was sailor moon, but i dont count that one. the one i "truly" credit as my first anime was Tenchi Muyo back in the day when it was being aired on KTEH :D  :D
sailor moon!!!

AnimeEmperor

It was Robotech: The Macross Saga. I remember the moment quite vividly. Quite frankly I had no clue what I was watching, but it was the very emotional episode where they were trapped in the SDF-1 at the start of the series. And I had never seen something like that, so it had me hooked.

misfits_cure

:3

hosoi-koe

First anime ever watched was either... Totoro or Doraemon, when I was really really young. XD; Ara... First anime watched on television was when America aired Sailor Moon at UPN. First anime downloaded was Fushigi Yuugi back in elementary school or something. 5th grade, I think. x.x; *Loser* T.T;
~ Jun Watarase <3

XpHoBiaX

Dark stalkers...O_o? I don't remember the title...yet I know all the characters... ^-^' heh

azumangaoji

besides sailor moon and dragon ball...

my first was neon genesis evangelion.... on second thought.. maybe it was tenchi muyo.  :roll:

Ignorance is anguish.
   Knowledge is bliss.

Aion44

My first anime was Voltron, but the first DVDs i bought were Hellsing.
And by the way, I know it isn't related to this post so please no one get too angry at me, does anyone know when the Hellsing OVA is coming out?I had heard it was coming out but i dont know when.
Thanks
"I love only myself and fightonly for myself.. that is the only love that I need"

-Gaara, of the desert

Sucrose

Well, I watched Digimon and Pokemon as an elementary/middle-schooler, but the first anime I watched in Japanese was Slayers on the International Channel. <3 Still one of my favorite ever.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

LastElixir

probably pa-man, obake no yuutaro, pro golfer saru, doraemon and ninja hattori-kun back in like 84-85. All the child favorites. Fujiko Fujio ftw.

paragyaru

I always thought (Bishoujo Senshi) Sailormoon was my first anime, but I found out a while ago that it was actually Littl' Bits and Maya the Bee, haha^0^

LastElixir

Quote from: "paragyaru"I always thought (Bishoujo Senshi) Sailormoon was my first anime, but I found out a while ago that it was actually Littl' Bits and Maya the Bee, haha^0^

holy crap, i remember those on nick. there was also that series with the koalas before little bits. lol

as for maya the bee, i didnt even know it was an anime.

j

Spiritsnare

Expanding on my previous post:

First Anime: Pokémon TV
First Anime I Realized Came From Japan: Azumanga Daioh
First Fansub Downloaded: Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu
epic progressive

vox