Your very first anime

Started by pRoToZERO, November 30, 2004, 01:31:59 PM

Nephilim

My first anime was Captain Tsubasa, followed very closely by Macross/Robotech. And those were followed closely by Saint Seiya.

"Frah muja lycd sa uid, ed fyc lniamdo fru duug bedo uh sa..."

ketay

well i don't remember my FIRST first but i think sailor moon. i sort of like card captor sakura. i used to LOVE pokemon ( i was pikachu for Holloween one year.....heh)  anyway.. um i used to watch dragon ball with my nephew. the first dvd's i bought were.. inu yasha or love hina? maybe nieh under 7?  wow now i am really confused...

and that is what i can remember right now.

Masato

the first I remember were Doraemon, Pa-Man, and the original Gundam.  The first in the US was definitely Star Blazers, Voltron, and Robotech.
wow... anime still exists??  man I've been gone a long time!!

Seiteki

man...my firsts were DBZ & Sailor Moon lol seems to be the firsts of a lot  :lol:

I'm Akane for the Ranma 1/2 cosplay group FanimeCon 2K5

I'm also cosplaying as Chii on off days :D

qazplm872

SAMURAI PIZZA CATS! *starts to dance like a idiot to the theme song* ahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!! *@%(#%*^#$%)@%@!!!!!!!!

wha? o yeah i didn't know what it was at the time but it was my first anime. and what got my into it later was like CCS, pokemon, digimon and what did me in for good.....cowboy bebop! *sigh*

Monkey D. Luffy_2004

Dragon ballz,speed racer,and of course and im a shame to admit it poke'mon(damn that little yellow rat and its series that just wont die....)
sounds like a spy movie.

qazplm872

Quote from: "Monkey D. Luffy_2004"Dragon ballz,speed racer,and of course and im a shame to admit it poke'mon(damn that little yellow rat and its series that just wont die....)
true, pokemon was what got it started, not my first anime but it got it all started. i wonder why it is so addictive? and actually i dont like the new shows. to many pokemon. i like the original 151 and the 3 main ppl.

Leviathan

Robotech, Sailor Moon, and  Samurai Pizza Cats!!
Giant Robots!! Pretty Sailors!! & Kick-butt Cats in Giant Robots!!! :D

firegoddessnerys

Sailor Moon...yes the dic dub

A Tale as Old as Time

Raigeki

First anime huh? Mine were Mega Man, Darkstalkers, Urusei Yatsura, and then Tenchi Muyo.
The other two used to be on KTEH's sci-fi night in 1993 before they cancelled it. Man, those were good times  :D .
Wha ha ha! WHAT A HAUL!  WHAT A HAUL! WHAT A HAUL! -Happosai
Ironically, I have this as my ringtone Hehe...

Vanessa

Captain Harlock, baby! Only it was in spanish and I don't understand spanish, but I remember just *watching* it because Harlock was so ~pretty~

Misao

o_o I remember watching Sailor Moon when I was 4. xD I was really like addicted to it, lmao. Then it was Pokemon, Ranma, Cardcaptor.. and so on..

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "Masato"the first I remember were Doraemon, Pa-Man, and the original Gundam.  The first in the US was definitely Star Blazers, Voltron, and Robotech.

My older brother got me into Star Blazers.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

pSyChOgArDeN

Minky Momo was my first! ^^ I was like 3 years old, hahaha XDD oh and then Samurai Pizza Cats and Doraemon!!!! ^^-

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

skye

rainbow brite and thunder cats, i was 5 years old and YES they are anime. But how about Mermaid's Scar and ranma, then sailor moon.
With Ranma my brother came home one day, parked me in front of the VCR and po-ped that tape in- i had never SEEN anything like that before. He loved it more then i did, but it was really funny.
ConOps Hotel Liason | Facilities Coordinator

mattnaruto

naruto and bleach,and rave and mai hime,and dbz!um thats all i kno and watch...but naruto and dbz made me understand how a anime from japanese is made...

Random

I used to ditch high school to watch Samurai Pizza Cats.
That and get stoned.  Good times.

Aside from RoboTech and voltron.  I remember Unico.  and then there's Jack and the Beanstalk.
  WOW!

KittyBones

The first real one that I watched was Cowboy Bebop.

Purity Alighieri

First anime that I didn't know was anime: Samurai Pizza Cats
First anime that I knew was anime: Dragon Ball Z
First un-americanized anime I actually went out and got: Perfect Blue
"You are my pet. My animal. My bitch. And you will do whatever I wish." - Alucard to Anderson, Animalistic Amusement

Ambrosia

First anime ever for me was "Robot carnival" Caught it when I was 12 on pbs late night.
You want pictures ? HA! blackmail!
Current pictures: Jyun, Kaz, Ryu

Logistics to da max! '05, '06, '07

Fizzball..ask me about it ^_^

Ish glompabla though. =^_^=

I'm dense and don't notice my private messages >.<