Onegai Teacher

Started by Auron-X, December 03, 2004, 01:02:42 PM

Auron-X

I just watched episode 1-13. This is a very aweosme anime, but very sad. How many Episodes are there in total?
Dude you're the sasquatch you're real! I knew it all along! Naw jk but thats your nickname now hehe- Sword

I am also known as Sasquatch and Pervy Shoujo Man!

Chloe

That's all the episodes, bub.  It's sorta like an OAV.  Short.  Oh, there is also an alternate universe series that is "fairly" new.  It's called Onegai Twins.  You should check it out.   =]
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Auron-X

Really? Someone said there was more then 13.. And Thanks, I will check out Onegai Twins also.
Dude you're the sasquatch you're real! I knew it all along! Naw jk but thats your nickname now hehe- Sword

I am also known as Sasquatch and Pervy Shoujo Man!

Chloe

Ooh, actually... I just remembered!  

Here is a more in-depth answer you might want to hear:

Onegai Sensei (TV) (Episode 1-12)

Onegai Sensei (OAV) (Episode 1 [AKA Episode 13 connecting to the TV)

Onegai Twins (TV) (Episode 1-12)

Onegai Twins (OAV) (Episode 1 [AKA Episode 13 connecting to the TV)

So, that might solve your problem.

=3

Tsubasa

I thought Onegai Teacher was mediocre.  IMHO, it doesn't deserve all the publicity it's gotten.  Onegai Twins was a lot more fun and didn't have to fall back on the sci-fi crutch.

Quote from: "Chloe"Onegai Sensei (TV) (Episode 1-12)

I see this mistake rather often.  The official name of the series is "Onegai Teacher," even in Japan.  Unless, of course, you intended to write "Onegai Sensei" on purpose--as I know some people do.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Chloe

Quote from: "Tsubasa"I thought Onegai Teacher was mediocre.  IMHO, it doesn't deserve all the publicity it's gotten.  Onegai Twins was a lot more fun and didn't have to fall back on the sci-fi crutch.

Quote from: "Chloe"Onegai Sensei (TV) (Episode 1-12)

I see this mistake rather often.  The official name of the series is "Onegai Teacher," even in Japan.  Unless, of course, you intended to write "Onegai Sensei" on purpose--as I know some people do.

Yeah, it is normally called Onegai Teacher even in Japan and such, but Sensei is like never used, so I like to use it instead. =P

There aren't anymore series of that, right?

Mordyan

As far as I can find there is just the 2 13 episode series.

Personally I liked Onegai Teacher better than Onegai Twins. And I watched Onegai Twins First!

I havent seen the 13th OVA episode of Onegai Twins... I need to find that. Whats it about?

Chloe

Quote from: "Mordyan"As far as I can find there is just the 2 13 episode series.

Personally I liked Onegai Teacher better than Onegai Twins. And I watched Onegai Twins First!

I havent seen the 13th OVA episode of Onegai Twins... I need to find that. Whats it about?

The 13th episode when two weeks have passed since the dilemma between Maiku, Karen and Miina was resolved, but life has never been more hectic for the trio. With both girls constantly fighting for his attention, Maiku has no time to get his work done. To find some peace and quiet, he heads out to the woods and sets up a campsite to be alone, but as always, Morino Ichigo is up to no good. In an attempt to stir things up a bit, Morino organizes a field trip to Maiku's campsite and encourages everybody to make this a memorable summer.

Taken from www.animeacademy.com

YoureMyHiro

Haha, I just watched 1-13 the other day too, becaues the complete collection came out and I didnt have to kick down massive funds for all four seperate volumes. Onegai twins is a very good anime as well.

ced1106

Teacher and twins are pretty much two different formulae:

Teacher:
* SF: Some.
* Pervy formula: Mrs. Robinson + Love triangle centering around male.
* Male: Wuss.
* Females: Girls next door.
* Teen angst: Some serious teen moments, particularly among the secondary characters.

Twins:
* SF: None.
* Pervy formula: Love triangle centering around male + Fan service.
* Male: Cold.
* Females: Girls next door.
* Teen angst: Angsty whining by the girls over which of the three of them originally lived in the house.

Cedric.
aka. Washu! ^O^
Los Altos Gamesday, Monthly, Saturdays, 10am-11pm
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamesday/

Available Sundays for Fantasy Flight Games tabletop gaming in the Santa Clara area.

MeliCat

I like Oneagai Teacher, it's pretty cute.  :roll:  I'll have to check out Oneagai Twins as well.

M.e.l.i.c.a.t