"Negima"

Started by Bata-kun, January 10, 2005, 08:37:11 AM

Jyunishinsho

Something's that I like to say about the anime...

I like the really shy girl with purple hair. She acts cute, the way she tries to avoid men.

I also wonder where I can get a love potion...

YoureMyHiro

Honya Chan? She's the best, a real cutie and I like the way her hair always covers her eyes. Drawn better in the manga but what anime character depicted from a manga isnt?

Tsubasa

Nodoka is alright....  I like Konoka better myself.  And Evangeline is super cool.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Bata-kun

Ack!  I'm behind like one or two episodes!  I'll need to get the latest episode today.

YoureMyHiro

Yeah, I watched 6 last night. Theyre moving along faster than I thought, but I think they need to in order squeeze all the manga goodness into it.

OniCourseMusha

WOW!! Biggest breast = Negima stays at your dorm.

That was wrong !!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "OniCourseMusha"WOW!! Biggest breast = Negima stays at your dorm.

That was wrong !!

That was wrong, but it was still laughs  :lol:
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

YoureMyHiro

Wrong my ass, I wouldnt mind having a bunch of big breasted beautiful girls in my dorm.

Jyunishinsho

Only if you were the only male there....

YoureMyHiro

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho
"
Only if you were the only male there....
Sharing is caring man.

G.I.R

Okay, so I got to see the first three episodes.  Real spin on the "Harem Anime" genre...  but, okay I kind of like it. But the sneezing away of a girls clothing thing gets old quick (heh heh, riiiiiight  :twisted:)