Kannaduki No Miko

Started by Auron-X, January 18, 2005, 09:58:22 PM

Auron-X

How many of you seen or heard of this Anime?
IO just watched it last and night and thought it was cool, but very sad. I also thought that the Robots were funny.
Dude you're the sasquatch you're real! I knew it all along! Naw jk but thats your nickname now hehe- Sword

I am also known as Sasquatch and Pervy Shoujo Man!

RyuHayabusa

I watched the whole thing and I loved it. Shoujo-Ai, Angst, Doomed Love, Giant Robots, who couldn't ask for more?  :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Auron-X

which of Orochi did you like best, I liked Head of 2 and Head of Seven, They are awesome.
[EDIT] Also do you know where i can get some Wallpapers of this anime?
Dude you're the sasquatch you're real! I knew it all along! Naw jk but thats your nickname now hehe- Sword

I am also known as Sasquatch and Pervy Shoujo Man!

Jewbie

My favorite anime of all time. I have seen every episode and I have a wallpaper and winamp skin of it. My favorite orochi would have to be Tsubasa's.

Tsubasa

I have seen two episodes.  It may be a bit early to decide on anything, but I think the series moves too quickly, has poor exposition, sloppy story-telling, and seems to just toss in meaningless shoujo-ai.  I don't mind shoujo-ai/shounen-ai, but this feels like it was just thrown in for fanservice.  Of course, we all know that is actually the case.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Tsubasa"I have seen two episodes.  It may be a bit early to decide on anything, but I think the series moves too quickly, has poor exposition, sloppy story-telling, and seems to just toss in meaningless shoujo-ai.  I don't mind shoujo-ai/shounen-ai, but this feels like it was just thrown in for fanservice.  Of course, we all know that is actually the case.

It gets better trust me. That's how I felt as well from the 1st 2 episodes, but I kept on watching and my opinion did change as the series went on. Take my word for it, it will be good later on lol XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Leviathan

I want to see this show that's why I recommended it for Video Programming. The story sounds awesome and the character designs are pretty. Plus it's got Giant Robots  :D

Tsubasa

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"It gets better trust me. That's how I felt as well from the 1st 2 episodes, but I kept on watching and my opinion did change as the series went on. Take my word for it, it will be good later on lol XD
I had basically given up on it, but per your suggestion, I guess I'll leech it off a friend sometime.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Chloe

Yeah...  That series is whack!  1st episode is like... "What the hell just happened?" X3  But, as it goes on, characterization gets better and art is lovely!  But...  I'm such a shoujo lover...  I just can't deal with shoujo-ai! >-<
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Misao

I only watch 2 episodes of it.. -__-; I <3 the art, but Im just not into the shoujo-ai part. =/

OniCourseMusha

I'm d/ling 1-12.

I can watch the whole thing in one day just like I did on Tsukihime.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

hakudoushi

ive heard of it! the DVDs are in my backpack at the moment, im going to watch it sometime this week...
no really, i have a pet ninja.

OniCourseMusha

I finished watching the whole anime.

Mechs are awesome, pretty good story line if get deeper, and Fanservice.

This anime is pretty original under the so called Mech hero anime.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand