Comic Party Revolution

Started by Tsubasa, February 11, 2005, 09:27:54 PM

Tsubasa

Anyone been watching this OVA?  I have been keeping up with it and by golly, it has to be one of my favorite game-based anime series.  Having played the game, I think the TV series sucked.  At least Revolution is based on the game.  Anyway, episode 3 was recently fansubbed and I think it's the best yet.  Baseball!  Asahi!  Ikumi! XD  It was originally planned for 2 episodes, but there's a next episode preview at the end of 3, so I'm pretty ecstatic.  IMO, each episode just gets progressingly better.  3 was freakin' hillarious.  Anyone else been watching it?
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

qazplm872

i was wacthing....cant remeber which CP it was but it was longer then 3 episodes. or was that the manga? o nevermind. but i need more anime so i will look in on CPR!

Jyunishinsho

I'm happy to see some of the characters that were not in the TV series in Revolution, fumiyuu. At least we saw Ikumi, Asahi, and Subaru in an anime (as active characters, at least), but not a lot of Chisa. I wonder where is she?

One question; what is the name of that giant guy?

(By the way, I did notice Asahi Sakurai (or at least her voice) in the TV series in the second episode in the TV series...just an observation I wanted to point out...)