Mai Hime

Started by OniCourseMusha, February 23, 2005, 07:17:04 AM

OniCourseMusha

Anyone seen it?

The show kicks @$$ after I seen the first couple episodes. And now I have 16 eps!

Natsuki and Duran are my favorite!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

RyuHayabusa

I have seen it and I love it to death. It has superheroes, summoned monsters and big what the hell is going on plot. This has to be one of the better shows from last season. I wouldn't mind cosplaying Tate, but I need a Mai lol XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Chloe

Quote from: "RyuDOA2Hayabusa"I have seen it and I love it to death. It has superheroes, summoned monsters and big what the hell is going on plot. This has to be one of the better shows from last season. I wouldn't mind cosplaying Tate, but I need a Mai lol XD

Yeah, I think so too.  Lately, not too many good anime has been airing... So, it's good to see something interesting once in awhile.  Oh, yeah.  How about a Mashiro Ryu?  If I have time, I'll see if I can fit it in along with my Hazuki cosplay. Heh, I'm even working on my voice so that I can sound like her, and so far, it's going pretty well! (Has a flexible voice)  Bwhahahaha!  Neko Mimi! X3
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Leviathan

I haven't seen it. But I've been told that it's pretty interesting. Where can I find it to download?

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Chloe"
Quote from: "RyuDOA2Hayabusa"I have seen it and I love it to death. It has superheroes, summoned monsters and big what the hell is going on plot. This has to be one of the better shows from last season. I wouldn't mind cosplaying Tate, but I need a Mai lol XD

Yeah, I think so too.  Lately, not too many good anime has been airing... So, it's good to see something interesting once in awhile.  Oh, yeah.  How about a Mashiro Ryu?  If I have time, I'll see if I can fit it in along with my Hazuki cosplay. Heh, I'm even working on my voice so that I can sound like her, and so far, it's going pretty well! (Has a flexible voice)  Bwhahahaha!  Neko Mimi! X3

Hehehe that works for me and that would be cool. You'll do both characters justice :D

Leviathan: http://www.static-subs.com/ <--go here to get the subs. :D

OniCourseMusha

I showed it to my friends at my school from my laptop. They got into it really quick! They already seen like 16 eps wit me.
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Shinsengumi

I like the anime, OniCourseMusha showed me Mai HIME, it's really awesome anime
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Chloe"Yeah, I think so too.  Lately, not too many good anime has been airing...
I don't know about you peoples, but last season I felt pleasantly overwhelmed with anywhere from fun to awesome shows to watch: School Rumble, Genshiken, Rozen Maiden, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Futakoi, Tsukuyomi, To Heart ~Remember My Memories~....  I would probably compliment some more shows too, had I watched them (Beck, Bleach, Grenadier, Yakitate!! Japan, Gundam Seed Destiny, Utakata).  This half-season marked the beginning of AIR.  Watch it now.  This is not an option.  Mahou Sensei Negima has viability, but we'll have to see how it turns out episode 10+ when more staff is added.  Jinki: Extend could turn out well too, but I've seen a single episode. ^^;

Mai Hime fits into the "anime I should have watched more" category.  The first four episodes were kinda fun.  I'm sure it gets better from what I've been hearing.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Omnipotent_One

Never heard of it.

Whats it about???
"This place is the last you'll ever see. Your deaths means nothing to me."
- Guts

Auron-X

I just finished watching this about a week ago, This anime is awesome.

Hey Omni I got this from Animeinfo.com:
QuoteFuka Gakue is a unified school from primary through senior high school. In Fuka Gakuen, there was a rumor that a mysterious monster appeared, and that the only counter measures for the monster were girls called “HiME�?. They have abilities of HiME (Highly-advanced Materializing Equipment).

Mai was a transferred and she didn’t know the rumor. However, she was suddenly told her she had the power of a HiME. After facing a few problems, she learns to live her life as a HiME.
Dude you're the sasquatch you're real! I knew it all along! Naw jk but thats your nickname now hehe- Sword

I am also known as Sasquatch and Pervy Shoujo Man!

Leviathan

Quote from: "RyuDOA2Hayabusa"

Hey thanks  Ryu.  :D
Off to download and can't wait to watch. *does a little dance*

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Leviathan"
Quote from: "RyuDOA2Hayabusa"

Hey thanks  Ryu.  :D
Off to download and can't wait to watch. *does a little dance*

You're welcome, glad to be of service :D

ced1106

It's showing at Foothill Anime. Woot!
http://foothill.anime.net/schedule.html

I highly recommend these shows:
* 12:25 2X2 = Shinobuden #6 (sub)
* 12:50 My:Hime #5-6 (sub)
* 1:40 Monster #17-18 (sub)

EDIT: It's the X-Men comics meet anime character formula. I'm happy.

Cedric.
aka. Washu! ^O^
Los Altos Gamesday, Monthly, Saturdays, 10am-11pm
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamesday/

Available Sundays for Fantasy Flight Games tabletop gaming in the Santa Clara area.

Glitch

Quote from: "Shinsengumi"I like the anime, OniCourseMusha showed me Mai HIME, it's really awesome anime
yep,oni has addicted us all.and I barely know what it's about. :o

Leviathan

This show rocks...I'm hooked. It's addicting, just after the first episode.

OniCourseMusha

damn......more and more people get addicted to this anime!  I gotta thank my friend Tom for recommending this anime!
Kraken Con Staff

OniCourseMusha

Man! This anime is getting dark and bizare later on. I seen up to 21 eps.
Kraken Con Staff

Leviathan

I'm up to episode 18. Wow...now they have to fight each other? :shock: Man...this show is getting so good!!! :D My fave child so far is Mai's...pretty Phoenix.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "OniCourseMusha"Man! This anime is getting dark and bizare later on. I seen up to 21 eps.

Yeah it is getting darker and bizare, I was trippin out on episode 21  :shock: , and my other friend triped out even more than me.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

mattnaruto

i watched up to ep25,y did tate hav to...thats not fair!a boys hav to die awww...um i dont kno y but...wut is shizuru doing?!shizuru is so...ew!i cant stand her.