Kaizoku?

Yes!
15 (78.9%)
No...
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: February 24, 2005, 05:20:17 PM

Sora

I really like One Piece, but it's been a while since I've seen it. Kinda stopped after 4Kids stopped showing their screwed-up version.
"Don't give me any orders."

Kyubi

one peice is awsome but i dont think it beats naruto. but as always its in the eye of the beholder i guess

Ruby

<33 One Piece. @___@ Lol, I'm up to episode 170 so far. o_O; The Skypiea arc. Oh em geeeeee..its like, taking forever to end...lol, but its still good :D Yesshhh...I need more of my precioussss :O

So far, I love Sanji...lol. anddd, Nico Robin. XD Actually..damn, I love them all! They just have the most addicting personalities in my opinion. o.O It's hard to just pic a favorite character.

The dubbed version makes me cry. Especially the rap theme song. ARGH! Wtf? >__>
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

Dream Catcher

I need 2 see the real thing. I'm stuck watching the crappy stuff on Toonami. The theme song is the worst part: "One piece, its the name of the treasure?" no duh, i know what 1 piece is, you stupid rapper/poser!!
I am the "Dream Catcher"! I capture your dreams, then eat them in front of you!!! WA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!

BunofGovt

I'm a big fan of One Piece, my favorite characters are Chopa and Sanji, so far (hey, I'm partial to doctors and chefs), but I find I really like the minor characters that come along in the show, too.  The episodes where Sanji helps a young Marine chef cook curry (after the Alabasta arc) and the cooking contest with Carmen (in Roguetown) are two of my favorite episodes.

One character I've noticed recurring is a little old carpenter (I think he's a carpenter, but it looks like he's carrying a tool box of some sort, tiny bald guy in a blue happi coat and head band).  Can anyone tell me who this guy is?  I've seen him at least twice, once in Roguetown and I forget the other time.

I'm just beyond the Skypeia arc right now, but I find that this is one series I can watch over and over.  I have not watched it in its dubbed version, my friends have warned me not to and will probably stick to the Japanese/subbed version.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

AnimeEmperor

Hands down it's my favorite anime.

YoureMyHiro

Not a big fan of One Piece, the art style isnt my cut of gibb but to each their own.

LastElixir

i think one piece has its ups and downs. But it made a huge comeback imo. Sorajima arc was the arc i realy disliked and got over the series, but the cp9/robin arc is just straight crazy and got me back into it. The story of her past was one of the best stuff i've ever read in a while. I never liked the anime much, but I love one piece, one of the best epic mangas ever.

j

Sora

At the moment, I'm attempting to catch up on watching the episodes.
"Don't give me any orders."