Kaizoku?

Yes!
15 (78.9%)
No...
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: February 24, 2005, 05:20:17 PM

swordofthebezerk

Has anyone been watching One Piece lately? Cuz I sure have and I've gotta say it is one of the greatest anime's I have seen in recent years. Of course this is just my opinion but I want to hear from all you One Piece fans out there what you think because I can't get enough of it.
From the hundreds of original characters to the insane story arcs to the very soundtrack of this anime, I love it all. So if you do too post, post, post!

*edit*
Man I was way too excited.
Post your favorite characters, opening/closing theme song or anything else that comes to mind that you like about One Piece.

Updated Version

OniCourseMusha

I've seen couple of there anime in Fansubs but I mostly read the manga all in Japanese so I didn't matter whether I have to catch up watching the show. I like the series. But I don't bother watching that ONE PIECE of crap.... on Fox Box.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Tsubasa

One Piece is the awesome.  It owns Naruto anyday.  I haven't watched past, like, episode 8 of the anime, but I've read ~20 tankouban.  Just finished the Alabasta arc.  Great stuff.  I love how it's fundamentally really simple, but tells a story that is so grand and moving.

Favorite character?  Hm~ maybe Sanji?  Luffy and Zoro are awesome too.  Op/Ed themes, I can't comment about.  I think my favorite story arc is the Arlong arc.  Yeah....
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Monkey D. Luffy_2004

Ummmm yeah I thought the anime...didnt live up to the manga...Not that it was bad by any means,but I mean come on.Oh yeah I like sanji and of course Luffy
sounds like a spy movie.

swordofthebezerk

Luffy how many episodes have you seen so far?
I've watched all 131 episodes that have been released, not to mention the tv specials and movies. Can you honestly judge it; I wonder.

Updated Version

Monkey D. Luffy_2004

about 10  or 12.Anyway how did you get to see 131 episodes.I mean heck I watch anime daily,but dang all 131 episodes.You must be a ture One piece fan.
sounds like a spy movie.

Chloe

Quote from: "swordofthebezerk"Luffy how many episodes have you seen so far?
I've watched all 131 episodes that have been released, not to mention the tv specials and movies. Can you honestly judge it; I wonder.

Sword!  You still have to let me borrow them all! X3
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

swordofthebezerk

Yes, yes I am a true One Piece fan. You cannot gauge the series by the first 10 episodes, they are a JOKE compared to the rest of the series. Trust me, there are moments where you just can't help but be completely enthralled by whats going on, not to mention there are some real tearjerker moments...man I've only shed a tear to like 3 anime. *cough*
Anyways I recommend you watch it some more and not dubbed...god not dubbed.

Favorite characters: Roronoa Zorro, Django, Bon Clay and Camptain Smoker.
Favorite One Piece opening theme song: can't decide
Favorite Closing theme song: Run!Run!Run!
Favorite Story Arc: All Baroque Works arcs
*Edit* Chloe you can borrow all em at any time now, I just burned all 131 episodes tonight with my spiffy new DVD burner hehe.
www.kaizoku-fansubs.com is the main site for the people who are subbing it.

Updated Version

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "swordofthebezerk"Yes, yes I am a true One Piece fan. You cannot gauge the series by the first 10 episodes, they are a JOKE compared to the rest of the series. Trust me, there are moments where you just can't help but be completely enthralled by whats going on, not to mention there are some real tearjerker moments...man I've only shed a tear to like 3 anime. *cough*
Anyways I recommend you watch it some more and not dubbed...god not dubbed.

Favorite characters: Roronoa Zorro, Django, Bon Clay and Camptain Smoker.
Favorite One Piece opening theme song: can't decide
Favorite Closing theme song: Run!Run!Run!
Favorite Story Arc: All Baroque Works arcs
*Edit* Chloe you can borrow all em at any time now, I just burned all 131 episodes tonight with my spiffy new DVD burner hehe.

Dude, I need to get those from you now. I've been meaning to watch One Piece for a while now hehehe. I need more anime to watch lol XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Shinsengumi

I do like One Piece but only the original version not the One Piece of crap from Fox Box the 4 shame entertainment version.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Lustful_Shiki

I've only seen a couple of fansubs so I don't really know the anime that well, but I do like it.

Is it so precious because it has no form?
Is it so beautiful it's cruel?

GokuMew2

subtitled!ONE PIECE is luv! Zoro is luv! Luffy too! .^^
I've seen up to 80 something... Still got a ways to go.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

G.I.R

Quote from: "Shinsengumi"I do like One Piece but only the original version not the One Piece of crap from Fox Box the 4 shame entertainment version.
But wait,  it gets worse... The Fox Box is Now 4Kids TV (yech!).
That probaly explains why eveything they've got pretty much blows (except fo The Cramp Twins, oh wait thats right, that got bumped by Mew Mew Power!). :x

Chloe

Ryu: Dude, I need to get those from you now. I've been meaning to watch One Piece for a while now hehehe. I need more anime to watch lol XD

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr...  Ryu-Kun!  You're going to have to get through me first if you want them.  *Puts on a collar*  Gar!  >X3
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Chloe"Ryu: Dude, I need to get those from you now. I've been meaning to watch One Piece for a while now hehehe. I need more anime to watch lol XD

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr...  Ryu-Kun!  You're going to have to get through me first if you want them.  *Puts on a collar*  Gar!  >X3
\

LOL*seduces her with my charm*
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "G.I.R"
Quote from: "Shinsengumi"I do like One Piece but only the original version not the One Piece of crap from Fox Box the 4 shame entertainment version.
But wait,  it gets worse... The Fox Box is Now 4Kids TV (yech!).
That probaly explains why eveything they've got pretty much blows (except fo The Cramp Twins, oh wait thats right, that got bumped by Mew Mew Power!). :x

That's true, I agree on that.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Foxwolfe

I havent seen any of the anime yet, read a bit of the manga though and so far like it. Although out of One Piece Vs Naruto I have to go with naruto lol, no offense to all you pirates out there I'm more of a ninja guy myself.

Although if anyone that does have the fansubs of OP on their comp I would love to get them if the opportunity came up.

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR!  You can join too,

but dont do it now, wait till the last possible minute ^_^

gmontem

Naruto has its own flock of sad individuals called Narutards.  What about One Piece?  :)
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Leviathan

Hey I'm a NinjaGirl more(and proud of it) but I like One Piece as well. The first thing I saw of One Piece was the Movies. Those are soo cool. I don't even want to try watching the ones on Foxcrap.

swordofthebezerk

Um I would suppose the people who like One Piece would call themselves Kaizoku, which means pirate.

Updated Version