Do you FLEX? and FLEX related topics...

Started by BSaphire, March 07, 2005, 12:28:31 PM

BSaphire

This is BSaphire... official photog for Team Flex and proud member...*Oh Yeah!! ^^) .. Flexing our way to a con near you*

Do you have Team FLEX questions? Do you have FLEX questions in general? Post em here guys... (That means you too Team FLEX!) If you have Flex pics of cosplayers etc. let us know where we can see them!

Remember.... Always Flex before Con *Giggle*

FLEX! FLEX! FLEX!
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Youko_Kurama

Quote from: "BSaphire"This is BSaphire... official photog for Team Flex and proud member...*Oh Yeah!! ^^) .. Flexing our way to a con near you*

Do you have Team FLEX questions? Do you have FLEX questions in general? Post em here guys... (That means you too Team FLEX!) If you have Flex pics of cosplayers etc. let us know where we can see them!

Remember.... Always Flex before Con *Giggle*

FLEX! FLEX! FLEX!

Woo wee! Member here! Get your flex on! And you know I get my flex thing on before con! lol! Anyway, one of us here and I know there are others. I am ready for any questions. Ask away people, ask away.

Remember, we will be flexing to fanime for all the flex fans! YAY! GO TEAM FLEX!
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

Auron-X

I do have a question. What is Team Flex?
Dude you're the sasquatch you're real! I knew it all along! Naw jk but thats your nickname now hehe- Sword

I am also known as Sasquatch and Pervy Shoujo Man!

Ska_Kitti

:D I can answer that.

A group of friends and I are "Team Flex". Started by our friend Matt, we are set out to go to cons and bring on flexing.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Vanessa

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti":D I can answer that.

A group of friends and I are "Team Flex". Started by our friend Matt, we are set out to go to cons and bring on flexing.

Now it all makes sense....

The lot of you were nuts at Anime Od.

Ska_Kitti

Stay tuned because "the lot of us" will be at Fanime. :D
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

OniCourseMusha

I'm the one who started to chanted "FLEX!! FLEX!! FLEX!! FLEX!!".
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Ska_Kitti

You belong to Team Flex now Oni. o_O We were also screaming Flex multiple times before you did.

"For every 10 who dislike us, there are 50 behind us."
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Auron-X

Now, How does one become part of Team Flex?
Dude you're the sasquatch you're real! I knew it all along! Naw jk but thats your nickname now hehe- Sword

I am also known as Sasquatch and Pervy Shoujo Man!

Ska_Kitti

:] We'll find you around a convention. Our next one is Fanime. We plan to go out in our "Flexing Gear". If you're dedicating to egging on cosplayers and famous faces (ala Deter) to Flex, you're in. However, I think there's more details to that. Contact Jehuty on these boards and ask him.  : )
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

OniCourseMusha

Oh I thought u guys were saying "COME ON FLEX!" and "FLEX!!"

If I don't remember that well.

Okay, I actually wanted to help chant FLEX for fun!! Since u guys sat behind me.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Jehuty

Though I am in no way, shape or form the leader of Team Flex, I am one of its two mouthpieces...The real leader is Puff Paint Addict, who hasn't frequented these boards yet, but will soon...

Ska_Kitti hit it on the head as to how to join Team Flex...when not in Cosplay, we'll be stomping around in our Team Flex shirts and doing what we do best, taking pictures and egging cosplayers on and just having fun as a unit!!!

Team Flex Does have a story...it's a pointless and weird one, but it ended well...

Wondercon 2005 was the setting. Being the largest Wondercon in its history attracted a lot of people, Anime cosplayers and the like (props to the 501st Stormtrooper Division) and they had decided that this would be the year they held their first ever Wondercon Masquerade. The members of Team Flex before its birth were already well-established friends and co-workers, so naturally, we went to the Masquerade together and we all sat together.

One of the entrants was a particularly well dressed Clone Trooper from Star Wars Ep. 2 who came out and did a few little poses...but it appeared that his act was kind of going stale, FAST. Matt sits up in his chair and yells "FLEX!!!". The trooper hears this, and begins striking flexing poses and such, then leaves the stage.

Some time later, the award were given out by the various companies, Lucasfilms being one of them.  One of the prizes was an amazing limited edition statue of Darth Vader. When the company rep was called up to the stage to present her prize, she gave her congratulatory speech and closed with "there were some great competitors, but for me, it had to be all that flexing." and she awarded the prize to the aforementioned Clone Trooper.

The story has since become ludicrous legend, and we carry it everywhere, from Con to Con, spreading our good word...FLEX!!! As of most recently, we've had a few significant new members and we will continue to grow...and spread!!!
PRO-DUB
ENGLISH, Mother%@#!-er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

Shinsengumi

Interesting  8) very Interesting, I hear everything that happen in Anime OD, thanks to OniCourseMusha.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Ska_Kitti

Haha, I guess that means we're placing Oni as our gossip coordinator? :D
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Youko_Kurama

WAHAHAHA! BlondeFLEXbomb here! You guys seem to be having fun.  I can not wait until Fanime! Woo Wee! EVERY ONE GET YOU FLEX ON! I am so running about getting every  one I know in costume to do a flex pose... and yes even others that I do not know. So if I ask, pose like mad. *Giggles*
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

BSaphire

Quote from: "Youko_Kurama"WAHAHAHA! BlondeFLEXbomb here! You guys seem to be having fun.  I can not wait until Fanime! Woo Wee! EVERY ONE GET YOU FLEX ON! I am so running about getting every  one I know in costume to do a flex pose... and yes even others that I do not know. So if I ask, pose like mad. *Giggles*

Hey there BlondeFLEXbomb... don't forget meee!!! PhotFLEX!! Hey guys I posted the photoshoots from JT and Sac in a new folder in my Cosplay Members Gallery. Heres the link:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=15557&userid=19030

I look forward to a more indepth photo shooting sessions over the comming months....  

Everything is up from Anime Overdose now and I will be concentrating on Gatherings and photo shoots for Fanime. Along with cleaning up some unposted pics...

Is Team Flex going to the Cherry Blossom Festival? :P
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC