Yakitate Japan!!

Started by OniCourseMusha, March 12, 2005, 10:23:10 AM

OniCourseMusha

OMG!! This show is my new favorite! It's original and funny!!

About a boy who has this solar hands to make BREAD!!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

jindo

Awesome series  :)  I can't hardly wait for the R2 dvd release end of this month.  8)
If you can afford a smart phone, then you can support the industries by "purchasing" the legit goods.

Chu

Oh god XD; I heart of this series from Suspicious.  I couldn't make it through the totally psycho intro, but from what I've been hearing I should watch the rest.

Makes me want to eat lots of carbs, though. D:

joshness

LOL! I thought I was the only person psycho enough to love this series.  I was even planning on cosplaying the Manager.  Anyways, glad to hear other fans.

OniCourseMusha

multi post

watch your language, please.[/i-Ryu
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

BunofGovt

(this may be a double post, if so, sorry!  I'm getting kicked out of the system (my server must be having hiccups) and have to keep logging back in to the forum)

Yes yes yes!  I love this show!  And the ending credits make me drool watching the bread makers.  I've only seen the first 8 episodes but my brother is trying to find later episodes for me.  I think he said he's found up to episode 14 somewhere  :shock:

I owe my anime dealer big time for showing this to me.  He also showed me a series called Mister Ajikko, about a young cook (not a baker) which is also pretty cool.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Chloe

Yes, quite a good series!  It bases it on one subject, just like Hikaru No Go!  And the puns in the series is stupid, but so funny! ^^

Ja-PAN
Lu-PAN

X3
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

OniCourseMusha

I'm sorry that I didn't mean to multi post TOO MUCH! cuz it wasn't responding when pushed "submit"

I noticed they use word jokes for example "Nan" for food and "Nanda" for whats that?

It's all about how every person reacts after eating bread.
Kraken Con Staff

Jewbie

I love this show. Me and my younger brother watch all the time. I have both the manga and anime. I have seen up to episode 15. I LOVE IT!!!! <3<3<3

Suspicious

I love Kazuma XD I wanna cosplay him <.< >.> *throws the idea into the huge pile of "i wanna cosplay as" characters*
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

OniCourseMusha

WOW!! THIS SHOWS GETS BETTER AND BETTER!!
Kraken Con Staff

Shinsengumi

I've seen 8 episodes and it's gets better and better, dude that blonde guy looks like Onizuka from GTO and the masked guy almost looks like Zechs Merquise from Gundam Wing.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

jinnai_animexcalibur

i like the kill bill spoof.
Official Katsuhiko Jinnai Myspace Page

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

AnimE'xcalibur/Shinoda Sound Recordings

www.shinodasound.com

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "Shinsengumi"I've seen 8 episodes and it's gets better and better, dude that blonde guy looks like Onizuka from GTO and the masked guy almost looks like Zechs Merquise from Gundam Wing.
Don't forget the baker from the first eps, he looks like Gendo from Evangelian and Kawachi's dad from episode 8 looks like a older version of Shinji from Evangelian.
SO MANY ANIME RESEMBLENCE!!
Kraken Con Staff

Suspicious

And Kazuma sounds like Excel... I wonder why... :3 (yes, I know)
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

swordofthebezerk

Ah man, this series rocks. I've seen like 5 episodes so far and I gotta say I'm lovin' the crazy bread making madness of it all.

Updated Version

KimaLucifer

Watching the anime makes me call for a Suwabara cosplay. I found joy in that man again (has only read the comic series until a week ago)
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

OniCourseMusha

I forgot to mention that Suwabara looks like Zoro from One Piece wit the bandana on. But they look totally different when they both don't wear one.
Kraken Con Staff

OniCourseMusha

Sweet!! Episode 16-17 are the best!
Kraken Con Staff

Shinsengumi

I think it was ep 17 that cracked me up alot :lol:
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).