How many people enjoy FullMetal ALchemist?

Started by ranma12, March 21, 2005, 11:04:58 PM

fav charter?

edd "shorty"
15 (65.2%)
al
3 (13%)
granny
1 (4.3%)
whinery
4 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: March 21, 2005, 11:04:58 PM

ranma12

I think it is a great show and that it deserves top on adult swim Right now!
it is funny and cool and has a small bad ass ^_^

OniCourseMusha

MAN!! I've only seen up to 30 eps on fansub until it got licensed!!

Really good show!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Umi.Ryuuzaki

Loved it and saw up to the last "official" episode. There is a hidden episode i'm hearing about...but i'm not sure where to look. I liked Ed's character alot. I just can't find the words to explain it.

How is this series on Adult Swim? Is the English pretty good?
Chito, aka Kaiyoko
-Formerly Umi.Ryuuzaki

FanimeCon E-Gaming
-Veteran E-Gaming staff since 2002
-Dept Head '05/06, Assist Dept Head '07, on break '08-'11, returned 2012
Gaming Hall Staffer 2013
-Yarr!

ranma12

Quote from: "Umi_Ryuuzaki"Loved it and saw up to the last "official" episode. There is a hidden episode i'm hearing about...but i'm not sure where to look. I liked Ed's character alot. I just can't find the words to explain it.

How is this series on Adult Swim? Is the English pretty good?

yes it is great! u saw the last offical ep? hows it end?

KimaLucifer

Uh.......... My friend and I don't like the animated version of FMA because it totally destroyed the images of the characters (We read the comics)

So I'll tell you I like the series just not in Animated form.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Ska_Kitti

Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Zain

Whinery?

That's gotta be the worst butchering of Winry's name I've seen so far...
2007 Staff (Facilities, IT, Website, Publications)

swordofthebezerk

Yeah seriously... Oh and why are there only 4 characters on the poll?  There are a lot more characters that are waaay cooler than granny. Like the Flame Alchemist Roy Mustang or the Fullbody Alchemist, Scar, Lust, Gluttony and my favorite musclebound madman Alex Armstrong.

Awesome anime in my opinion and awesome manga as well, haven't read all that much of it to agree with Kima yet though.

Oh and why would you ask how it ends... sheesh.

Updated Version

HanyaanFaery

I'm torn...you see, I like the manga storyline better even if I am way behind. But then, there's Anime Wrath. So I've just decided that if it's FMA, whether it's anime or manga, it = WIN.

Oh. And I absolutely despise FMA. Which is why I've spent approximately $1000 on FMA costumes and FMA merchandise. *sage nod*

Ska_Kitti

I love the manga. Its so much better too. I'm taking my time to watch all of FMA on Adult Swim though. :3
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Leviathan

Tee, hee I've seen the entire series. GO IZUMI-SENSEI...and ROY!  :D

Zelyhon

Full Metal's probably my second favorite series at the moment, after Evangelion.  I like the series overal for reasons that at the moment I'm too sleepy to expand upon, but relate to a deep plot and a lot of stuff that can be (over) analyzed.  Furthermore, with likeable (or hateable, in regards to the "bad guys") characters and good art, not to mention crisp art and animation, it's got something for pretty much everyone.

And, since no one has said it yet, I'd just like to say also that I think that the dub Funimation did for FMA is great, with appropriate voices and good translations, to the best of my knowledge.
Ben Levy
Swap Meet 2023 Head
Staff

Evangelion Xgouki

Yes, Evangelion is definatly at the top of my list.  Actually spent a lot of time researching the background on it and the references in it.  Learned a lot of stuff.  Anyway, of the 4 above, Edward gets my pick, though it was hard between him and Winry.  Alchemy or wrench-hurling skills...the decisions  :D .  Plus this is also on the presumption that "Granny" is Pinako Rockbell.  Though that one episode when that guy at Rush Valley had the recollection of her and shook in fear was awsome.  The ending of the series was good.  I can't wait for the movie to come out  8) .

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Misao

Haha! Edward, of course! :) Well, Evangelion is okay.. it's kinda confuision because of all the religion and stuff.. @_@

Sora

I love Ed! XD But, he's not the only one that I like. I also like Roy, Envy, Wrath, Elysia Hughes, and Nina Tucker. I hated it when Nina died! (then again, I hate her dad for what he did to her) Roy x Ed 4ever!
"Don't give me any orders."

Cloudzero

It's very good. I'm surprised that when they split from the manga that the team that did this anime managed to do produce such a well-written series. I wanted to cry at times. Very good anime.

Jyunishinsho

It's all about Alex Louis Armstrong.

Ironic that I never even SEEN FMA, though I still made him.

ININ

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"It's all about Alex Louis Armstrong.

Ironic that I never even SEEN FMA, though I still made him.

Jyun made a Armstrong wrestler for his WWE videogame.  Looks awesome ^__^

I'm behind on the manga as well  :oops:  I agree with the others the manga is much better.

Dream Catcher

Full Metal is awesome! I caught myself reading it in a book store fo like 3 hours without noticing. And Alphonse is my FAV. character. He's younger then like 10, and he could kick your @$$! (and the suit is cool :D )
I am the "Dream Catcher"! I capture your dreams, then eat them in front of you!!! WA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!