Der Cosplay on DVD

Started by Not Erica, March 26, 2005, 06:14:20 PM

Would you buy a Der Cosplay DVD for $10?

Yes
72 (86.7%)
No
11 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Voting closed: March 26, 2005, 06:14:20 PM

serajwl

Quote from: "astroboy"
Quote from: "serajwl"i'll buy it!!! a copy of der cosplay would be awsome. i can show my kids and be like "This is what mommy did in high school!"
I think you're forgeting something. By the time you have kids nobody will be using DVD's. Your children will give you really strange looks and you'll have to explain to them:

"A DVD stands for digital versatile disc, it's what we had before HLC." (Holographic Laser Crystals)  :wink:

so? doesnt mean dvd players wont exist! nobody uses VHS anymore but i still have VHSs and a VHS player. and what about cds and stuff? i have records, a turntable, tapes, and a tape player as well as up to date gizmos like a cd player. but i[m too poor to afford an MP3 player.....

so yeah, in conclusion, stop ruining my fun! lol

otakuya

Yeah. DVDs, CDs, iPods, MP3s...

That's SO 2005.

Oh, wait...

Spiritsnare

:O 2005 hasn't even ended yet!
epic progressive

vox

okitasan

I'd think about getting a DVD, but only if they have multiple cameras filming it from different positions, like a real concert DVD.
Prince of Tennis Musical cosplay group

gmontem

Quote from: "Otakuya"
Quote from: "h-chan"I say it depends. Sometimes the cosplay events turn out to be not even worth your showing up...no offense to anyone who has participated.

I guess you're the only one who picked "no" on the poll, hmm?

I voted 'no' just for you. <3 =P~
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

kittyranma

Actually, this years cosplay was taped by a single Hi Definition camera, but there is no time to edit, and no hosting company that would provide enough bandwidth to download the HD version (the full version, compressed into Windows Media 9 would still be around 8 gigs).

But I may post a couple of clips if you all want to nominate the two you want to see. Here is an example

http://ranma.com/fanime05/FC05-cos-test-01.wmv

p.s... you really need a *fast* PC to watch this.

(file is about 24 mb)

Sana-chan

Quote from: "kittyranma"Actually, this years cosplay was taped by a single Hi Definition camera, but there is no time to edit, and no hosting company that would provide enough bandwidth to download the HD version (the full version, compressed into Windows Media 9 would still be around 8 gigs).

But I may post a couple of clips if you all want to nominate the two you want to see. Here is an example

I'd really like to see our TeniMyUSA skit =3
when will she stop dancing?

Mach5Motorsport

Quote from: "kittyranma"Actually, this years cosplay was taped by a single Hi Definition camera, but there is no time to edit, and no hosting company that would provide enough bandwidth to download the HD version (the full version, compressed into Windows Media 9 would still be around 8 gigs).

Yes, a fast pc and connection does help.  Nice picture and sound.  Good job! :D

I am informed by the Fanime tech auditorium staffer who monitored the board that the "official" fanime camera didn't capture the opening or first four entries on tape.  :cry:
Brian Doan "Dieter"

Fanime Cosplay Host 2006
Fanime DerCosplay Coord. 2001-2005
Yaoi Con Cosplay Coord. 2002-2005
JTAF 1 & 2
2003 Anime Expo Cosplay, Art & Charity Host
2002 Project Akon Cosplay Host

likkyan

Quote from: "Sana-chan"
Quote from: "kittyranma"But I may post a couple of clips if you all want to nominate the two you want to see.

I'd really like to see our TeniMyUSA skit =3

I second that!  If I had known there was going to be a group doing anything TeniMyu related, I would have found SOME way to get to the Masquerade!!  As it was, I couldn't make it due to some problems regarding some close friends, three cell phones, and a paranoid parent.  :(
"Only in Europe can you suck down a fag and be gay, but not homosexual."

Kokuu

I'd live to see the TeniMyu skit again (I wished I could have watched it from the audience)

Other skits I'd love to see again: Rose of Versaille group, that one FF group with the moogle, One piece group, Pikabethan, Ragnarok and then of course mine, the Yuna skit.  XD

Vanessa

What was the song the One Piece group performed at Der Cosplay?

Mach5Motorsport

Quote from: "Vanessa"What was the song the One Piece group performed at Der Cosplay?

"A to Z" is the closing credit song of One Piece.
Brian Doan "Dieter"

Fanime Cosplay Host 2006
Fanime DerCosplay Coord. 2001-2005
Yaoi Con Cosplay Coord. 2002-2005
JTAF 1 & 2
2003 Anime Expo Cosplay, Art & Charity Host
2002 Project Akon Cosplay Host

astroboy

I've stumbled upon this site looking for cosplay pics and inadvertently found out they are selling DerCosplay on DVD.

$8 + $2 shipping

http://www.consplayers.com/

Vanessa

Quote from: "astroboy"I've stumbled upon this site looking for cosplay pics and inadvertently found out they are selling DerCosplay on DVD.

$8 + $2 shipping

HELL. YES.

GaMeReVoLuTiOnX

Quote from: "Vanessa"
Quote from: "astroboy"I've stumbled upon this site looking for cosplay pics and inadvertently found out they are selling DerCosplay on DVD.

$8 + $2 shipping

HELL. YES.
Damn right.  I'm all over that offer. :D

--Official NotN HoboRave DJ :D --
-Fanime SOS of 2008- ^^

Vanessa

Ok.. I looked on the site and have no info on buying the disc. Do I just paypal them $$?

astroboy

I hope you're not asking me b/c that is NOT my website. I just stumbled upon it by accident. You'll have to harrass them for more info.

good luck

Vanessa

Quote from: "astroboy"I hope you're not asking me b/c that is NOT my website. I just stumbled upon it by accident. You'll have to harrass them for more info.

good luck

Oh. Sorry. I thought this was your site.

Chun

If it's 10, and I like the cosplays that year, then sure.

This year wasn't too entertaining. Hopefully next will be better.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

kawaiiaya

Quote from: "Vanessa"What was the song the One Piece group performed at Der Cosplay?

The song we performed was Jungle fever. We edited it a bit in the beginning with "we are" and the Luffy voice in. ^.^;

I'm glad you liked our performances I was the Luffy in the skit.