Anime Deathmatch!

Started by Ska_Kitti, March 30, 2005, 11:39:14 PM

Ska_Kitti

Which two anime characters would you like to see fight out their differences? :P Crossovers are allowed.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Spiritsnare

Assuming we're not limiting it to anime (expanding it a bit to manga, games, and the con itself)...

Individual Battles

Shuichi and Yuki (Gravitation).
Saria and Mido (Zelda: OoT).
Daisuke and Dark (D·N·Angel) - schizophrenic battle of the mind/will/soul/whatever.
Daisuke and Dark (D·N·Angel). Yes, they have to be in seperate bodies for this one...
Solid Snake vs. The CIA Dude (Metal Gear Ahod)
The Chairman vs. The G-Man (Genshiken/Half-Life 2)
Sasahara vs. Madarame (Genshiken)
Emi vs. Hatless Emi (DDR 4thMIX)
Emi vs. Rage (DDR 3-5th mixes + ExtremeUS/DDRFestJP)
Eimi vs. Yuu (Comic Party/CPRevolution)
Yuuichi vs. Yukito (Kanon/AIR).
Mai vs. Sayurin (Kanon).
Misuzu vs. Kanna (AIR).
Cloud vs. Link (FFVII/Zelda Series)

Free-For-Alls

Shiori, Mai, Ayu, Makoto, and Nayuki free-for-all (Kanon).
Misuzu, Kano, and Minagi free-for-all (AIR).
Cloud vs. Squall vs. Zidane vs. Tidus (FF Series).
Tifa vs. Rinoa vs. Garnet/Dagger vs. Yuna (FF Series).
Mog vs. Umaro vs. Gau vs. Kimahri (FF Series).
EDIT: All the members of Team Flex. :twisted:

Conflicts that would eventually lead to war in the con hall:

Every person who posted in that glomping thread. Free-for-all.
Every person who's going to cosplay vs. every person who's not going to cosplay.
Every person who washed properly that morning vs. everyone who didn't.
Every person in the con (Staff vs. Guests. No summoning policemen, Staff >.>).
Everyone who plays Guitar Freaks obsessively vs. Everyone who plays DrumMania obsessively.
epic progressive

vox

Chu

But would the people who washed properly in the morning want to TOUCH the people who didn't? XD;

Anyway, I'd want to see... hmm...

Ray Stim (Ray Steam?  The Steamboy!) vs. The Rocketeer
Belldandy vs. Sailormoon (but they'd probably just end up having a tea party)
Rock Lee vs. Just about anybody, since watching Rock Lee fight is cool. :B

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Chu"But would the people who washed properly in the morning want to TOUCH the people who didn't? XD;

No, it works vice versa. The guys who washed properly actually provoke the dirtyd00ds...and then the dirty guys bodyslam them.

Ouch. So they all start chaos and every person in the con and in a five-block radius from the SJCC jumps in.

Quote from: "Chu"Rock Lee vs. Just about anybody, since watching Rock Lee fight is cool. :B
Yes, but if Rock Lee kicks the ass of someone weak in half a second, you wouldn't get to see him fight, now would you? ;) Fixing...

Quote from: "Chu"Rock Lee vs. Just about anybody who's as good and/or better than him, since watching Rock Lee fight is cool. :B
epic progressive

vox

KimaLucifer

AH. Your steamboy reference sounds funny chu :3

Steamboy's daddy V.S. Howl

is what I'd like to see. Not fighting fighting but a "My castle's better than yours" brag-fighting. I'd love to see who wins then.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

joshness

Quote from: "KimaLucifer"AH. Your steamboy reference sounds funny chu :3

Steamboy's daddy V.S. Howl

is what I'd like to see. Not fighting fighting but a "My castle's better than yours" brag-fighting. I'd love to see who wins then.

Ahhhh Damn you Kima... Your New sig..... That freaking movie is sooo damn disturbing.  I really hate that bowling alley scene too...  :shock:

Anyways, My deathmatch fight would be Beck from Beck and Ein from Cowboy Bebop.  Beck is a mean mother f'r but Ein has the smarts... Brawn or brains?

Jehuty

Hmmm...I want to see...

True Chrno v. Krad...

and Team Flex vs. Anybody...
PRO-DUB
ENGLISH, Mother%@#!-er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Spiritsnare

^ That is ingenious. You win. :D

edit: Used Shuichi and ended up getting my ass pwn3d by Ken...
epic progressive

vox

Nina Star 9

i would liek to see saddako (ring, and i mean the book) vs. tomie (from either the movies or the manga...) that would rule. ^^ one is dead, and the ohter cannot die...

Vanessa

Quote from: "Chu"But would the people who washed properly in the morning want to TOUCH the people who didn't? XD;

Anyway, I'd want to see... hmm...

Ray Stim (Ray Steam?  The Steamboy!) vs. The Rocketeer
Belldandy vs. Sailormoon (but they'd probably just end up having a tea party)
Rock Lee vs. Just about anybody, since watching Rock Lee fight is cool. :B

Awesome! Another Rock Lee fan. ^_^

My choice would have to be a freeforall from all the main female leads from Marmalade Boy having it out for Yuu Matsuura (Miki, Anju, Jinny, Arimi, Meiko?.. Hell throw Miwa in there for good measure.)

KimaLucifer

Quote from: "Nina Star 9"i would liek to see saddako (ring, and i mean the book) vs. tomie (from either the movies or the manga...) that would rule. ^^ one is dead, and the ohter cannot die...

Well you won't see an end to that fight for sure @_@ One's going to attack with VIDEOTAPES and the other's just kinda there driving everyone nutso.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Ska_Kitti

You know Kima... some ppl are into that kinda stuffy. XD
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Croquet

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Everyone who plays Guitar Freaks obsessively vs. Everyone who plays DrumMania obsessively.

Hey, I almost broke my nose while playing that Guitar freak game! Got a little TOO into it....

Let's see, battles, eh?
How 'bout a huge cat fight between miaka and yui? Both of 'em get on my nerves anyway!
Oh! Or a huge free for all, all the pokemons, on a wild rampage, attacking left and right! Yeah, I'd pay money to see that, Good Money.
Let's play
some Croquet!

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Croquet"... Or a huge free for all, all the PokéCosplayers, on a wild rampage, attacking left and right! Yeah, I'd pay money to see that, good money...

Fixed. :twisted:

EDIT:

-Everyone who plays BeatmaniaIIDX obsessively versus everyone who plays Pop'n Music obsessively
-Everyone who plays ParaParaParadise obsessively versus everyone who plays Dance Dance Revolution obsessively.

--Team Battle: Team DDR versus Team Pump It Up versus Team In The Groove versus Team Techno Motion.
--Free-For-All: All Bemani players.
--Free-For-All: All Guilty Gear series players.
--Free-For-All: All Naruto cosplayers.
--Free-For-All: All Negima girl cosplayers. Crossplayers don't count.
--Team Battle: All stands in the Dealer's Hall.

Stock, five; no life-leeching; no Hammers allowed. ;)
epic progressive

vox