Purple
5 (9.4%)
(Unlisted color)
7 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: April 04, 2005, 12:07:09 PM

Jyunishinsho

I was wondering...

What anime hair color do you like? There are many varieties and I want to know which color everyone likes.

-BTW, dark and light shades of some colors such as dark blue count as blue and so on.

YoureMyHiro

I like it most of the time when its bright and vibrant but as for color Im colorblind.

RyuHayabusa

Dark jet black hair, specially if it's long and sexy :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

ChiefWoodchuck

It's just like Strong Bad says.
"You gotta have blue hair."

Nina Star 9

i really liek anyhtingl it depends on teh character. some characters look really good with brigh tpink hair, while others look good with dark brown, and no one woudl ever think of them having bright pink...

Tsubasa

I guess I'm leaning towards purple.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Random

I've gotta go with blue hair.
  WOW!

Jyunishinsho

I'm torn between blue, purple, and green hair. Since my favorite characters are blue, I might as well go with blue.

KimaLucifer

Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Chloe

Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Vanessa

Hmm. I like Pink for the cute little girl characters and red for the outloud female characters, but blue is my favorite since all the guy boys have blue hair in these shows.

Ruby

Me? I like either Green or...Pink hair. ^_^;
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

Mangaka-chan

Definitely white or blonde for me; all the bishonens I love have that light range of hair color :mrgreen:

Croquet

That's a crazy question! But since it was asked, I'd say brown, maybe black or orangey-red. But I'm not a huge fan of crazy-colored hair.
Let's play
some Croquet!

Yliatas_Timend

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"Dark jet black hair, specially if it's long and sexy :D

I must agree with you on that. Jet black hair gets my vote.

serajwl

i like white or that weird light blue color

HiDdEnShArInGaN

my fav hair color is white....but not fer old geezers! lol its like fer ppl like hatsuharu and u kno wat i mean...but most of the time i like brown, black, or blue =] :D

kunoichi

silver hair is awesome...either that or jet black and glossy *swoon*

Sunara Ishi

I'm torn between green, orange, red and light blue and purple. However I tend to find that most of my favorite characters tend to have light blue to purple hair. Despite all this, I'm leaning a lot towards green. ^.^ (lol. I thought I had already posted this but I didn't.)
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Tenba

I like bishonen with long, very dark purple hair so that it looks mostly black except in the spots where the light hits it.