Handheld gaming room!!!

Started by pngaou, April 05, 2005, 12:57:25 AM

ChenCzen

Bump

People with PSPs... what games are you bringing?
Except for ending communism, slavery, nazism, and fascism, WAR HAS NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING!!

CurtDogg85

Same with DS. I'll be bringing my DS and GBASP, so what multiplayer games do you guys have?

DS: Super Mario 64 DS, Yoshi Touch & Go, Metroid Prime Hunters demo

GBA: Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Fire Red... and that's it for multiplayer. XD

Spiritsnare

To those going to the pre-registration pickup and are bringing DSes with them to play with in line, and are [going to be] really bored, look for S. Snare or Cyprian in PictoChat! :D

I currently have WarioWare: Touched! equipped on my DS, so I can't upload games to anyone ._. Sorry!
epic progressive

vox

raltga

i was there in line with my psp, no one playing hot shots golf =(

BUT

i will bring my DS and PSP along for some multiplayer mayhem!  in case it wasn't stated before, there is no need to have a wireless router for either to work.  my girlfriend has a psp and we play together all the time w/o a wireless router, same with the ds.

i'll be bringing wipeout, lumines, untold legends, metal gear acid and hot shots golf for psp, and yoshi touch and go, and mr driller for ds =)

hope to get some multiplayer in! =)

Shinsengumi

I'm bring my PSP, the game I have is Dynasty Warriors.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

dosukinuta4

w00t handheld room!
I'll see if i have enough money after the summer to buy a PSP or a DS, and if not, then ill bring my GBA, with F-ZERO, Golden Sun, FF 1&2, and whatever else i can find in my drawer. :D
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

G.I.R

Quote from: "raltga"i was there in line with my psp, no one playing hot shots golf =(

Oh, to bad.  My buddy was in line with me playing Hot Shots Golf (he played it almost all the way while I drove us up from SoCal).  And I woldn't have minded finding someone playing Pokemon Fire Red to play against either :?

Umi.Ryuuzaki

This is so not a promise, but it depends on how nice facilities is with E-Gaming ^_~; but...

E-Gaming could integrate a section of the room for handhelding gaming and the what not. Thats if we get the space =P

Before this happens though, how interested would people be? (Lets see: you walk into E-gaming and into the handheld section. Sit down, load up and scan the network for games and you join in. All while sitting in a room all-fitting for gamers)
Chito, aka Kaiyoko
-Formerly Umi.Ryuuzaki

FanimeCon E-Gaming
-Veteran E-Gaming staff since 2002
-Dept Head '05/06, Assist Dept Head '07, on break '08-'11, returned 2012
Gaming Hall Staffer 2013
-Yarr!

swordmanjoe

I hope alot of people bring Jumpsuper stars...

HamSTA

Ridge Racers yes?.... but i have the Japanese one so i'm not sure if ill be able to play with the US version... xD
i prefer a mouse over a wiimote =]

neoramen

OH HECK YES.

TWO WORDS: ADVANCE WARRS!

As a huge lifelong portable gaming fan, this is quite the nifty idea indeed.

It may have to be a thing organized by the fans, and be an impromptu thing. The benefit of that, is it can take place near anywhere.

Now when people think portable, they think the usual suspects: PSP, DS, GBA, etc.

See, I get way more old school than that.

I love my GBA as the ultimate console ever(can't afford a PSP sadly)
BUT! I'm talking:

Nintendo game/watch
tiger pocket games
sega game gear
early 80's mini table top LED games

But yeah, we should organize something like this!

Quote from: "G.I.R"I currently don't have the Neo Geo Colour, but several independent game stores, and Fry's stores in my area sell them.  Unfortunately, I've never have seen a cable for one.  As For the Nomad, I do have some freinds that are looking for one.  The one I got Sunday is the only one I've seen in years.

Oh man, the NGC so ruled...too bad they pulled US support for it so quickly.

Btw, does anyone *actually* had an Ngage? *shudders*

lying is an art form

How about if anyone actually bought a Gizmondo? O_O
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

G.I.R

lokidragon

I'll have my DS with MKDS, Mr. Driller and ACWW. I lost my copy of Mario 64 DS and Metroid Prime Hunters demo v..v

alkaline

I don't think I'll be sitting still long enough to take in some handheld gaming, but maybe really late at night?

Either way, I'll be bringing my PSP, but the only multiplayer game I think I'll have on me is Initial D: Street Stage.

So if anyone wants to get some of that in, I'm down :P  Otherwise, it'll just be for a random game of DJ Max Portable in the evening.

ChenCzen

Im bringing my PSP w/ DBZ: shin budokai (i only got this cause honestly its the only game i think other people will bring to an animecon)  and MGA2 maybe.
Except for ending communism, slavery, nazism, and fascism, WAR HAS NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING!!

SweetNiar

I will be bringing my GBA and I just bought a NDS....pretty soon im going to get a couple games....Mario Kart and this Shonen Jump fighting game.  Maybe one other but i might stop by for a while for some handheld gaming :D

otakuapprentice

i'll bring my ds with mario kart and guilty gear.

i hope someone brings tetris ds. that would freaking rule! :D
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

SweetNiar

I just got Jump Super Stars! :D  and ill try to get Tetris, but there is another game i want to get first.

Psycho

Metroid Prime Hunters all the way. I'll own everyone. Bwahahahahaha... 1'm a ThR33 St4R! Liek 0mGZ! Wut R U!?

~Psycho~
Psycho of San Jose - A manga I made about a Psycho in a harmless looking mask murdering people. 5 people are near the incident. Which one was it? We might never know... or will we?