Handheld gaming room!!!

Started by pngaou, April 05, 2005, 12:57:25 AM

neko ewen

I just got Jump Superstars last night; enjoying it a lot so far. :3 Tetris DS was the first game I got for my DS... which, come to think of it, was only a week ago. ^_^;
Yaruki Zero Games | Ask me about Maid RPG
"I dream heavy metal but I live whiny punk rock."

otakuapprentice

i just got guilty gear:DS a few days ago. i sort of expected to have the same control scheme of the ps2/xbox versions of GG, but alas, i was wrong. the control scheme is very different in this game, but i guess once you get used to it, its pretty fun to play. if you've played GG Isuka, then you'll get used to having to turn around manually in this version. it has all the characters from XX, so that's a plus. the only other downside i have is that it isnt WFC capable. everything else aside, its real good. i'll bring it in case any one wants to play me.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Psycho

I might get a PSP before the event so I might bring that and SOCOM cause I'm planning to get that. When I bring my DS I'll bring GGDS, MKDS, and MPH. I'll own you all! Bwahahahaha! And if you disconnect, you're a froob loop, and since we'll be in the same room, I'll see the pathetic look on your face when I say "HAH YOU FR00B L00P YOU DISCONNECTED! YOU'RE A NOOBZOR! LOLZO!" And if I lose I'll cry. Lol.

~Psycho~
Psycho of San Jose - A manga I made about a Psycho in a harmless looking mask murdering people. 5 people are near the incident. Which one was it? We might never know... or will we?

otakuapprentice

?! disconnect from mario kart or guilty gear during a match? that will never happen!

swordmanjoe

you shall learn to fear the name Soge King.

otakuapprentice

ooh, do i feel a challenge?

Magical Senpai

Anyone up for Calculation Battles in Brain Age? XP

swordmanjoe

ChenCzen

The 23rd is when Monster Hunter comes out for the PSP, anyone getting this and bringing this to fanime?
Except for ending communism, slavery, nazism, and fascism, WAR HAS NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING!!

Shinsengumi

I'm going to bring my PSP again this year, this time I'm going to bring Lumines and GTA: Liberty City Stories.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

swordmanjoe

I think I might buy bleach for the Ds but I don't if I should get that or the New super mario bros?

Zekke

Why does no one show love for the Zombie shooters? *CoughInfectionCough*.... :?

Aznmnky

Tetris DS all the way!!! ^_^....who wants to challenge me?

Shinsengumi

Who wants to challenege me in GTA: Liberty City Stories on the PSP?
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).