Le Portrait de Petit Cossette! ^^

Started by Kazuko, April 13, 2005, 10:34:05 PM

Kazuko

Has anyone here caught a glimpse of Le Portait de Petit Cossette? I used to have the first episode till my computer crashed >_< but its so good! uhh the woman who sang the songs for .Hack//sign ( i dont remember her name) sings the opening theme song and the animation is so good <3 its dark  and bloody and the girl cossette dresses in the gothic lolita style ^_^ i definatly recomend this anime.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Kazuko"Has anyone here caught a glimpse of Le Portait de Petit Cossette? I used to have the first episode till my computer crashed >_< but its so good! uhh the woman who sang the songs for .Hack//sign ( i dont remember her name) sings the opening theme song and the animation is so good <3 its dark  and bloody and the girl cossette dresses in the gothic lolita style ^_^ i definatly recomend this anime.

I have all 3 episodes of the OVA on CD-R. I should watch it again one of these days cause I stopped after watching the 1st episode. It is good and reccomended by me :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Kazuko

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"
Quote from: "Kazuko"Has anyone here caught a glimpse of Le Portait de Petit Cossette? I used to have the first episode till my computer crashed >_< but its so good! uhh the woman who sang the songs for .Hack//sign ( i dont remember her name) sings the opening theme song and the animation is so good <3 its dark  and bloody and the girl cossette dresses in the gothic lolita style ^_^ i definatly recomend this anime.

I have all 3 episodes of the OVA on CD-R. I should watch it again one of these days cause I stopped after watching the 1st episode. It is good and reccomended by me :D
o___o I ENVY YOU!! I never did get to see episodes two and three T__T waah. epi one was good :3 thought my friend got nightmares from it <.<;;

KimaLucifer

I was going to audition for the Character Voice thingie for that anime cause my friend was working on that as an animator.

I should watch it. I know it's good but I haven't found a place to get it from yet.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.