23 (67.6%)
Super Serious NERV guy
10 (29.4%)
Some guy in Eva
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: April 15, 2005, 10:20:22 AM

Jyunishinsho

I would most likely know the result, but how do you view Gendo Ikari?

Croquet

Totally pimpin' hottie. I want to give birth to his children. Take me Gendo! Take me!
Let's play
some Croquet!

OniCourseMusha

It's Gendo *plays pimp song*

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby.

Totally pimp!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Tuplica

There was no selection for "That crazy cosplayer who stood in the elevator right in front of the doors and glared downwards at all entering persons in an effort to scare the bejeezus out of them" in this poll.  I am aggravated.   :wink:
Attending Fanime since 2002, having panic attacks and editing marathons since 2003.

Ska_Kitti

Quote from: "Tuplica"There was no selection for "That crazy cosplayer who stood in the elevator right in front of the doors and glared downwards at all entering persons in an effort to scare the bejeezus out of them" in this poll.  I am aggravated.   :wink:

LMAO.... I just voted for the serious one bc I'd most likely picture him standing there like a tower over me or with his hands folded in front of his mouth. Pimp? I don't know about that. Pedophile? Perhaps... he really does like Rei after all... XD I am offended as well.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Jyunishinsho

mmmmm......melons.

Shinsengumi

It's Gendo, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby, I have a small flash that was that pimp song  :lol: , it does fits him and he does looks like a pimp.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Evangelion Xgouki

Oh man.  That was a hard choice, but I had to go with the serious NERV commander.  Gotta love the Gendou Pose(tm).  Though the uber-pimp comes in a very close second (I have his song as the start up for my compy  8) )

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Evangelion Xgouki"I have his song as the start up for my compy  8)

I love you...

But Gendo is, always has been, and forever will be... teh uber-pimp.

"May I have all female personnel come to my office. It's time for your... Breast Examinations... Oooooooh Baby."
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Moogleborg

Gendo.....DAS UBER PIMP!! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.