The Horrifying Truth about GLOMPING

Started by Jyunishinsho, April 29, 2005, 10:29:07 AM

lyricaldanichan

This is how I feel about glomping -----

serajwl

i dont glomp anyone very much for fear that i'll tackle them too hrd and they'll fall lol

serajwl

Quote from: "lyricaldanichan"This is how I feel about glomping -----

what the hell? what episode of ebichu is that from? ive never seen it before

Kazuko

thats so scary =( well i dont glomp i just give hugs or pats on the head x3 most of my friends pet me cause i purr at times <.<

Starflyer1

Never been glomped at a CON per say, I usually don't wear costumes that get the glomping kind of attention.

I don't glomp either, I'll give a friendly hug if they would like one, but that's it.
"A disconnected sense of reality can be bad for moral intentions."

Costumes Done: Fishnet Assassin (random ME costume), Ino (Naruto)
Costumes in process: Maho (Beck)

~~Loktera~~

Here's a surefire way to get glomps... and other things...

That is not for the feighnt of heart either... I have stories to tell of that sign...
*gets the warm fuzzies and cold shivers at the same time*
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Declinsion

Assuming that's you, my friend gave you a hug and took pictures of you. She's short.

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Declinsion"Assuming that's you, my friend gave you a hug and took pictures of you. She's short.

Yes, that's me.

And would you care to elaborate further on what your friend looks like? I am about 6' 0" with my boots on... Everyone under 5'6" looks short to me.

SadisticSolace

the scary fears of getting glomp. Never before have I been glomped before so I don't know the rish that are there. Makes me want to see if it is true now.

-Solace
Bunnies and Anime. Yummy ^.^

Mordyan

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"Yes, that's me.

And would you care to elaborate further on what your friend looks like? I am about 6' 0" with my boots on... Everyone under 5'6" looks short to me.

Ah yes. I remember you. You might remeber me, we hanged out a bit Monday morning and  had breakfast at Peggy Sue's. The was another guy with us as well, he went by the handle JansportBakPak.

*remembers* Tastey, tastey, omlets! *Mmmmmmm*

MeliCat

I HATE being glomped! Or rather I hate when people take a running start and then glomp, I'm only 5'2", and I crash to the ground everytime. >.<

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "MeliCat"I HATE being glomped! Or rather I hate when people take a running start and then glomp, I'm only 5'2", and I crash to the ground everytime. >.<

Oooh.... Have I got stories about that... *Shudder*

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "MeliCat"I HATE being glomped! Or rather I hate when people take a running start and then glomp, I'm only 5'2", and I crash to the ground everytime. >.<

well, I won't do that to you. we'll just hold hands and what not lol
*btw, did you get my e-mail?*
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Ambrosia

I only glomp online, if I did it in real I think I might hurt someone hehe. I'm tall and heavy. So I am careful around small and skinny people. But I have been tackled glomped I guess by a friend. But she is squishy and hot. So I don't mind ne bit with being glomped. I usually just hug and pick up and swing the person around a bit for fun. ^_^

Kazuko: I'm like you I purr when happy or when being scritched and petted. Can't help with the feline-ness, grew up with alot of cats and barely any friends.

Butheres a new topic, who likes Snuggles!! ? Because I know I do, plus I am a member of snugglesluts on another forum.

Now where do I sign up for the trenchcoat mafia ?
You want pictures ? HA! blackmail!
Current pictures: Jyun, Kaz, Ryu

Logistics to da max! '05, '06, '07

Fizzball..ask me about it ^_^

Ish glompabla though. =^_^=

I'm dense and don't notice my private messages >.<

Glitch

a good way to aviod glomping,cosplay as a very thorny tentacle monster,or any other costume that involves objects that would prod and poke a glomper.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "Glitch"a good way to aviod glomping,cosplay as a very thorny tentacle monster,or any other costume that involves objects that would prod and poke a glomper.

You got a point there buddy  :lol:
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Ambrosia

Quote from: "Glitch"a good way to aviod glomping,cosplay as a very thorny tentacle monster,or any other costume that involves objects that would prod and poke a glomper.
Hmm m "axe" or "tag" body spraty might work as well.

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Ambrosia"

I beg to differ.. That actually seemed to make a few glompers cling to me... Like that wasn't a little awkward...

KimaLucifer

Glomps are furiating to an extent. I'll give hugs but the term "Glomp" has been used too much that it annoys the heck out of me.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Ambrosia

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"
Quote from: "Ambrosia"

I beg to differ.. That actually seemed to make a few glompers cling to me... Like that wasn't a little awkward...
I like being clinged too, but thast usually my friend D who is doing it and she's hot hehe.