The Horrifying Truth about GLOMPING

Started by Jyunishinsho, April 29, 2005, 10:29:07 AM

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Ambrosia"I like being clinged too, but thast usually my friend D who is doing it and she's hot hehe.

Okay. Take that feeling. Now multiply that, by a complete stranger, minus any type of knowing who they might be, and add a nifteh dosage of warm fuzzyness (Double that if they are a Rikku from FFX-2).

And that is a cling from a complete stranger...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Ambrosia

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"
Quote from: "Ambrosia"I like being clinged too, but thast usually my friend D who is doing it and she's hot hehe.

Okay. Take that feeling. Now multiply that, by a complete stranger, minus any type of knowing who they might be, and add a nifteh dosage of warm fuzzyness (Double that if they are a Rikku from FFX-2).

Hmmm does being straddled/clinged by a complete stranger who is naked count as well ? Because thast happened to me too and I didn't really mind it. Hey its innocent affection, theres nothing wrong with it. Plus if they can hold onto me and put so much effort in it. Why not let them, guess it just depends if you have been tackled to many times. But again I'm cool with it and you can redirect any tackle glompers to me. I should be in an orange jumpsuit that says "staff" and my forum name on it hehe.
You want pictures ? HA! blackmail!
Current pictures: Jyun, Kaz, Ryu

Logistics to da max! '05, '06, '07

Fizzball..ask me about it ^_^

Ish glompabla though. =^_^=

I'm dense and don't notice my private messages >.<

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Ambrosia"
Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"

Hmmm does being straddled/clinged by a complete stranger who is naked count as well ? Because thast happened to me too and I didn't really mind it. Hey its innocent affection, theres nothing wrong with it. Plus if they can hold onto me and put so much effort in it. Why not let them, guess it just depends if you have been tackled to many times. But again I'm cool with it and you can redirect any tackle glompers to me. I should be in an orange jumpsuit that says "staff" and my forum name on it hehe.

Ummm.... I'll leave this one alone... *Backs away slooooowwwwlllyyy....*
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Kaura117

Glompers should be treated to a full-body pepper-spray experience, end of story.

Just because you're wearing cat ears and the entire building's full of anime fans doesn't mean you can go violating personal space on a whim. It's harrassment, thus illegal, and it's damn impolite. At least have the courtesy to ask- and accept a damned blunt "NO."

Ambrosia

Quote from: "Kaura117"Glompers should be treated to a full-body pepper-spray experience, end of story.

Just because you're wearing cat ears and the entire building's full of anime fans doesn't mean you can go violating personal space on a whim. It's harrassment, thus illegal, and it's damn impolite. At least have the courtesy to ask- and accept a damned blunt "NO."
I can see your point, hey people are so excited at a Con. Sometimes they get a little carried away. Its not like they are doing this with harm intended. So just calm down and keep alert. IF ya see one making a move, just hold a hand up to them and say no. Most should just stop in their tracks. But if they don't then you can yell at them. If need be you can use me as a shield ^_^

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Kaura117"Glompers should be treated to a full-body pepper-spray experience, end of story.

Pepper spray? Wouldn't that be banned from the con as an actual weapon?

Ambrosia

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"

Pepper spray? Wouldn't that be banned from the con as an actual weapon?
Hmmm not sure, though think if it was missused like that yes.

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"Pepper spray? Wouldn't that be banned from the con as an actual weapon?
I don't know the official word on that, but I'd like to think that keeping pepper spray on your person at any time is a right.  It's a personal defense tool.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

lyricaldanichan

Quote from: "serajwl"
Quote from: "lyricaldanichan"This is how I feel about glomping -----

what the hell? what episode of ebichu is that from? ive never seen it before

sekret episode!

Tho it would be funny if some super happy go-lucky genki person glomped somebody and got the reciving end of projectile vomit.. hahaha

Tama

I'm back!  I like glomping Friends but People I don't know? What if I hurt them? They might try to sue me or something? Or what if they liked it TOO MUCH? I'm more the jump up and down if I see a character I like type. Though if someone wants me to glomp them let me know.  And I HAVE glomped Otakuya before!  Blame Spaz tachi they told me too. :wink:
taaaa DAAAAA! I LIVE!!!!

Kazuko

Kazuko: I'm like you I purr when happy or when being scritched and petted. Can't help with the feline-ness, grew up with alot of cats and barely any friends.

same here ^o^ heeehee! i glomp online too, then again if anyone tryed to glomp me i would fall X_o im probally going to get ATON of glompage since im going as AYA from the love is dead video *thinks about it* x-x

Ambrosia

Quote from: "Kazuko"

Kazuko: I'm like you I purr when happy or when being scritched and petted. Can't help with the feline-ness, grew up with alot of cats and barely any friends.

same here ^o^ heeehee! i glomp online too, then again if anyone tryed to glomp me i would fall X_o im probally going to get ATON of glompage since im going as AYA from the love is dead video *thinks about it* x-x
^_^ well kool, I prefer to pounce and snuggle more then glomping. Unless really excited ^_^;; though if ya don't want to be glomped, can I intrest you in a non-glomping badge ?

Kazuko

^_^ well kool, I prefer to pounce and snuggle more then glomping. Unless really excited ^_^;; though if ya don't want to be glomped, can I intrest you in a non-glomping badge ?
well i think a little bit of both, x3 since there are times where i want to be glomped and other times where its like "ok...i had enough of this x.x dont choak me please" last time i was glomped i was near choaking o_o thats why i need to be under the "be gentle" catigory

Ambrosia

well i think a little bit of both, x3 since there are times where i want to be glomped and other times where its like "ok...i had enough of this x.x dont choak me please" last time i was glomped i was near choaking o_o thats why i need to be under the "be gentle" catigory
Well if I can do it I will try to make a reversable badge. One side glomp other side dont glomp. Well something like that depends how I feel it should work.

Kazuko

Well if I can do it I will try to make a reversable badge. One side glomp other side dont glomp. Well something like that depends how I feel it should work.
yay ^^ your the best.

Ambrosia

yay ^^ your the best.
:oops:  *blushies* I try

Purity Alighieri

If I wish to glomp someone, I'll always ask them first. And even then my "force", as one would call it, varies depending on how big the person is.
Unlike my friend Minx...  :shock: She was the chick in the bathing suit last year. And she has this thing where she takes a flying leap... Maybe I'll control her a bit this time...
"You are my pet. My animal. My bitch. And you will do whatever I wish." - Alucard to Anderson, Animalistic Amusement

Sora

I have glomped (and gotten glomped) numerous times. Got glomped at AX last year and nearly hurt myself. The glomper landed on top of me too. Still fun, though. I like being glomped.  :)
"Don't give me any orders."

Akito Starwind

I only got it once.. There was a Glomper that was dressed as a swap monster at night. and she was going after everyone. my friends where like no i dont want glomped but she would still do it. So when she got to me i Glomper her back and found out she was 250lbs or so and like 40+ years old. When she Glomped me i glomped her and picked her up in to the air. She was like "OMG dont hunt me" She was kinda suprised that i could pick her up, after i put her down she asked if i hurt myself being ruff with a old woman! .... I dont understand why a Grandma type lady would dress up to Glomp people.... Is it the only time of year she can get away with it?
Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

mDuo13

People who glomp strangers WITHOUT permission = dangerous and weird.
People who glomp friends, or strangers WITH permission = mostly harmless.

Cuteness factor of glomper = major contributor to enjoyability of glomp. Other restrictions may apply.