FF7: Advent Children - COSPLAY

Started by hooded-unknown, May 11, 2005, 08:43:46 AM

hooded-unknown

Come on...I know some of you are going as someone from the movie :? Well, you'll be seeing a Tifa around *points to herself* Anyone else? Maybe we can meet somewhere xD

SadisticSolace

Oh, that would be something I would love to be able to take a picture of.

-Solace
Bunnies and Anime. Yummy ^.^

Declinsion

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Declinsion"Is the movie even out yet?

not yet, but a release date has been finalized...september 14 :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

SadisticSolace

And the excitment for the movie is all building up in me.

-Solace
Bunnies and Anime. Yummy ^.^

hooded-unknown

^^ Well then I hope that a few AC fans will recognize me. I'm mainly cosplaying characters in sequels that haven't come out yet :wink: but it'd be great to hear someone say, "Look, it's Tifa from AC,"  :lol:

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "hooded-unknown"^^ Well then I hope that a few AC fans will recognize me. I'm mainly cosplaying characters in sequels that haven't come out yet :wink: but it'd be great to hear someone say, "Look, it's Tifa from AC,"  :lol:

trust me, if I see you, you'll be the 1st one to be recognized hehehe :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

ChibiSerenaChan

lol hey no big!! last year i cosplayed as tifa!! from the MOVIE yes and well since it wasn't so known not many people knew but about a total of 3-6 can't remember recognized me so that was a shock >^.^< just did it for fun =D and i'll be cosplaying as tifa again this year >^.^< so i hope to see you around too!!! yeah!!!
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

Fain Erevast

My friend is going to dress as Kadaj, and I might get someone else to dress as Cloud.

grove

You might see another Tifa (my friend) and you'll definately see a Yuffie (me)
The chicka with the kick.

jess3zor

if my sister and her boyfriend go youll be seeing a Cid around.  Though im not sure he will be going as the AC Cid but who knows! :)
Dont forget your fanny-pack.
My pouch can only hold so much.

hooded-unknown

xD Whoo. I hope to see a bunch of Advent Children cosplayers during Fanime `06!

I cosplayed Tifa last year and I'm planning to do Yuffie this time around =)

Touya no Miko

I might be Yuffie, but not sure. I'm on a budget and I'm saving for this really cool Lolita dress on ebay. Very expensive.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Rette

Yay! I was hoping there'd be AC people around!
I'm going as Sephiroth >=)

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

Phydeaux

I'm going as Cloud myself... trying to figure out what to do with the buster sword.

*sighs*

Metal? Heavy. Wood? Looks fake. Foam & Spraypaint? Too weak. Cardboard? Ugh, in the only sense of the word. Lexan? A possibility...

I might do Yuffie. I love her entire outfit except her shirt =X. Plus I have the perfect shoes :D.

K&K4ever

:P WOW, looks like I'll have lots of people to take pictures of.  I'm not going as an AC cherecter this year, but I'll be doing Aris (sp?) next year.  :)  And I am definetly going to be looking forward to getting a picture of YOU Seferoth(sp?) (I'm ofle at spelling) 8-[

Hay, do you have enough people for a gethering? :-k
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Rette

There's a FFVII gathering on Saturday and I plan to go to that since I'm not sure there are enough of us to need our own.

Who: FFVII
Time: 3p -5p
Meeting Place: 1st Floor Convention Lobby

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

K&K4ever

Quote from: "Rette"There's a FFVII gathering on Saturday and I plan to go to that since I'm not sure there are enough of us to need our own.

Who: FFVII
Time: 3p -5p
Meeting Place: 1st Floor Convention Lobby

:D Thank you (runs to glomp . . . but changes mind when seeing the avetar)
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Rette

So are any of the other AC people planning on coming to that gathering?