FF7: Advent Children - COSPLAY

Started by hooded-unknown, May 11, 2005, 08:43:46 AM

the_Pink_Panther24

Quote from: "Rette"Awww, so sad! I only got to see you once Pink Panther, and only for a few minutes! I looked for you every other day.... I guess Sephiroth and Kadaj can't exist at the same time.  :cry:

Yeah, damn elevators of doom *shakes fist*

ill be at ax though. so if you mosey into LA in July, I'll be ready for the reunion! XD

Black Kawaii Kitty

:? The gathering was a lot smaller than I thought it would be, I was the only AC Tifa when I saw at least 5-6 throughout the whole con >.> plus a ton of Clouds. -.- we should have looked around and grabbed them all...

Ikariya

Apparently it died off after like the first 10 minutes =( Pink Panther and I were there till 5 at least~ Let's organize better next year.
I am a leaf in the wind,
watch me soar.

the_Pink_Panther24

Quote from: "Ikariya"Apparently it died off after like the first 10 minutes =( Pink Panther and I were there till 5 at least~ Let's organize better next year.

Word.

K&K4ever

Definetly, we'll be dressing as AC.

I'm Arith, nice to meet you. . . . hay, is anyone going to the AX Photoshoots
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

the_Pink_Panther24

Quote from: "K&K4ever"Definetly, we'll be dressing as AC.

I'm Arith, nice to meet you. . . . hay, is anyone going to the AX Photoshoots

I'll be at expo as kadaj. I may just be going to the FF gathering though and not the FF7 one because of timing issues but ill definately try and make it.
I like posing with Ikariya's Sword. XD

Sora

Fanime '07 I'm doing AC Cloud.
"Don't give me any orders."

icysnowbubble

i cosplayed as tifa on sunday so i couldnt go to thegathering on saterday T___T, it sucked that i misss it though.. ill definitly go to the gathering next year >__<.... did anyone see me though? i was holding a camcorder and to what people say... looked kinda emo >__> i wore black leather gloves and the whole shabang

Touya no Miko

Next year I will absolutely cosplay as Marlene(Since she's the easiest one to cosplay). I will be selling SEA SALT ice cream on saturday.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

the_Pink_Panther24

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"Next year I will absolutely cosplay as Marlene(Since she's the easiest one to cosplay). I will be selling SEA SALT ice cream on saturday.

thats cool you'll be doing marlene, ^_^
you might want to reconsider the sea salt ice cream thing though. fanime gets real touchy about people selling food without the proper credentials (like the case with the cute bread maids who got in trouble)
but if fanime allows you too, ill be buying one. lol ^_^

Nick D.

Welp, count me in as anouther one of the undoubtably numerouse Renos'.  Ill even bring my spring loaded beatin stick for teh photo shoots...and my real hair too o_O..ZOMG!!

and just out of curiousity (i swear im not gloating!!) how many other possible Renos' will be using their own hair and dying it red for the Con?

Nick D.

oh and dont worry snowbubble...its not "Emo", its "In Character" ^_~

the_Pink_Panther24

Yeaaaaaaah strike kadaj, ill be coming to fanime as cloud.
:roll: theres only so many male FF cosplays i can do before i run out of characters to do.
...or start on female ones...

...*shivers*...

Lorus

Fanime Con '07 is going to be the first one I'm going too! And I'm working on making Cloud's AC costume!  :D I just don't know how to make a sword that won't be too heavy or flimsy.  :x

AnimefanJJ

I beat you to the punch again, I'm holding the Final Fantasy 7 gathering for Fanime 07, I was organize, but someone told other people different times and there was mass confusion. I'm not allowing that to happen again, that's why I made the Final Fantasy 7 gathering sign in the begining. Hopefully, this time around I will get approvual to putting up posters for the gathering with the time and the area it will be held in. I'm not going to let word of someone else mees up my gathering and exactually, the gathering turned out better then expected. But yes, Fanime 07 I will be more organize.
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617