FF7: Advent Children - COSPLAY

Started by hooded-unknown, May 11, 2005, 08:43:46 AM

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "Rette"So are any of the other AC people planning on coming to that gathering?

im not cosplaying FFVII AC, but i think it'd be safe to say that there will be a lot of AC cosplayers there. the gathering is right after the Bleach gathering(which im going to) in the same area, and im hoping there will be some AC cosplayers - i'd love to see a Sephiorth or a Cloud XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Black Kawaii Kitty

:wink: I'm going as AC Tifa and I think one of the guys from my school is doing AC Cloud so i'll make sure to drag him to the gathering with me XD

the_Pink_Panther24

Ill be lurking around as kadaj. just finished him this evening.
went through 4 wigs to get it right! weeee!

K&K4ever

Four wigs? damn. I hope my freind does't have that problem net year (she'll be Kadaj as well). But at least there's a kadaj, that will make Linda happy. Warning: prepare to be glomped by Ed from FMA. :D
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Rette

Wow.... it seems we AC cosplayers are cursed with wig problems..... I went through 2 but the first one was ruined under very mysterious circumstances, and later salvaged upon seeing the quality of the replacement....

I wonder if there will be a Yazoo or Loz there.... we seem to have at least one Kadaj... that will be a great picture!

I hope they'll let me draw my sword for the gathering...  :twisted:

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

Black Kawaii Kitty

:cry: I hope we get a Loz....I wanna beat him up :twisted:

the_Pink_Panther24

Since we were talking about wigs, i thought i'd post my 4th and final one. lol XD

Cool contacts eh? Look how friggen red they made my eyes!

Black Kawaii Kitty

Rette

Those are the exact same contacts that I was planning on getting! Unfortunately I doubt my eye doctor carries them (I can't just get them online), so mine will just be green (instead of my usual dark brown).
Your wig turned out great!!!!

Here's mine:

I didn't make the bangs terribly gravity-defying, but I think I've lost the brain cells required to do it from the hairspray used to get it up this far!

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

AnimefanJJ

Hi there,I'm the one holding the Final Fantasy 7 gathering. I think we have a Loz and Yazoo, but I'm not sure. And thanks for being our Sephiroth, Rette. Look for the Final Fantasy 7 gathering sign and the only Hojo Clone at the con.
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

Rette

Am I the only one?
I saw a few other threads of people looking for advice on making Sephiroth costumes but maybe they all fell through...
I'll just warn you.... my sword is the same height as I am (taller when I'm not wearing the boots)  :lol:

Elimeno

ok, i'm not really going as anyone from AC but, i am going as "Mysterious SOLDIER G" From Dirge Of Cerberus, kinda proud on that one ^^  Even though most likely no one would recognize me ; ;. And if you were wondering who Mysterious Soldier G is...its Gackt...as much as i hate the man, his character design was too cool to pass up lol
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

K&K4ever

(Looks at Sepherath wig picture that was posted earlyer)  :shock:  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  

(stops runing and does freky dance)
FREAKY FREAKY FREAKY!!!! \:D/

I have no idea if they'll let youdraw your sword, but acording to the chater on the RK gathering thred, they say that the only type of swords that will be alowd at the gathering . . . are wooden swords.

sucks I know. ](*,)

Rette

Well, mine's wood... just as long as it stays in its scabbard...  :roll:

the_Pink_Panther24

Quote from: "Elimeno"ok, i'm not really going as anyone from AC but, i am going as "Mysterious SOLDIER G" From Dirge Of Cerberus, kinda proud on that one ^^  Even though most likely no one would recognize me ; ;. And if you were wondering who Mysterious Soldier G is...its Gackt...as much as i hate the man, his character design was too cool to pass up lol

DUDE, thats awesome!
are you going to do the corn-rows and dreads too?

Elimeno

Quote from: "the_Pink_Panther24"
Quote from: "Elimeno"ok, i'm not really going as anyone from AC but, i am going as "Mysterious SOLDIER G" From Dirge Of Cerberus, kinda proud on that one ^^  Even though most likely no one would recognize me ; ;. And if you were wondering who Mysterious Soldier G is...its Gackt...as much as i hate the man, his character design was too cool to pass up lol

DUDE, thats awesome!

Actually, that is a really good idea! because i was just gonna you know, just do whatever, since i doubt anyone would recognize me anyway, lol. But yeah, i have long enough hair to, its just finding someone to do it; but there is one problem, i'm going to be Slayer from the Guilty gear series also. meh i'll just have to bring along a straitening iron ^^;
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

the_Pink_Panther24

Quote from: "Elimeno"
Quote from: "the_Pink_Panther24"

DUDE, thats awesome!

Actually, that is a really good idea! because i was just gonna you know, just do whatever, since i doubt anyone would recognize me anyway, lol. But yeah, i have long enough hair to, its just finding someone to do it; but there is one problem, i'm going to be Slayer from the Guilty gear series also. meh i'll just have to bring along a straitening iron ^^;

lol, sick.
hope to see ya there! Ill be 'dat metro silver haired boyo.

K&K4ever

Quote from: "Rette"Well, mine's wood... just as long as it stays in its scabbard...  :roll:

:D then they shouldn't have a problem with the swor at all.

:twisted:  hehe, cool, more cool poses to request :twisted:

Ashadeus

Aw, shoot. I won't be there for the gathering since I'll be coming directly from another gathering from a different series (I haven't mastered the faster-than-a-magical-girl quick-change trick yet), but I will be wandering around as Tseng with the rest of my turks sometime on Monday. We've got a Reno, Rude, Elena, and myself...so if you know anyone that'll be cosplaying as Rufus-sama, send 'im our way.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and confirm it.

K&K4ever

I'll definetly keep my eye's peeled for you guys and a Rufus.