Help Judge The Hotties!

Started by MeliCat, January 21, 2003, 01:39:39 PM

Which is the Hottest Type??

Cute and Sweet like Miaka (Fushigi Yuugi) and Usagi (Sailor Moon)?
2 (15.4%)
Uber-Sexy and Hot like Faye Valentine (Cowboy BeBop) and Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters)?
4 (30.8%)
Quiet and Shy like Chii (Chobits) and Fuu (Magic Knight RayEarth)?
5 (38.5%)
Fire-Tempered and Spicy like Asuka (Evangelion) and Feria (El-Hazard)?
0 (0%)
Young and Innocent like Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura) and Sasami (Tenchi Muyo)?
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: February 04, 2003, 01:39:39 PM

Foxwolfe

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR!  You can join too,

but dont do it now, wait till the last possible minute ^_^

Cream Kit

Quote from: "Tsubasa"Personally, I view anime girls as idealized people who do not exist.  Thus, while I think it'd be nice that a girl be like my favorite anime females, I never look for or expect to find one.  

Personally, I think he's a moron.

Yeah, I see. The funny thing is that this guy expects to never find a girlfriend because he knows his expectations are too high. Ever seen that episode of Dirty Pair Flash?

Yuri meets her stalker who turns out to be a small boy building a robot that looks like her, down to the smallest details. She's accidentally broken the robot Yuri, and she has to live at this boy's house for a few days while he fixes the robot. She gets everything she wants, except food and bathroom breaks since the boy expects her to be the "pure and innocent Yuri" he loves. Shit, it's sad to see some real guys are like that. In the end Yuri expects to marry the boy because he's rich, rich, rich, and she thinks he likes her. It turns out that he doesn't want her anymore since he's finished the "perfection of Yuri"--the robot. I've never seen an anime character confront--rather, reflect on these issues in a way so close to reality.
Teri
Love, Truth, Respect