Help Judge The Hotties!

Started by MeliCat, January 21, 2003, 01:39:39 PM

Which is the Hottest Type??

Cute and Sweet like Miaka (Fushigi Yuugi) and Usagi (Sailor Moon)?
2 (15.4%)
Uber-Sexy and Hot like Faye Valentine (Cowboy BeBop) and Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters)?
4 (30.8%)
Quiet and Shy like Chii (Chobits) and Fuu (Magic Knight RayEarth)?
5 (38.5%)
Fire-Tempered and Spicy like Asuka (Evangelion) and Feria (El-Hazard)?
0 (0%)
Young and Innocent like Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura) and Sasami (Tenchi Muyo)?
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: February 04, 2003, 01:39:39 PM

MeliCat

My current style of art has been described as "Anime Pin-Ups" and I've been advised to "Sexify" the prettiest anime girls, then sell those peices at the Con... but I have weird taste, so I thought I'd ask you all what your votes are!

MeliCat aKa DJ Chobit

RyuHayabusa

I go with Ultra Sexy and Hot. I know, Typical Male Behavior LOL  :P-fa, fa, fa!
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

TG SID

I chose quiet and shy.  I guess I'm that kind of guy or something.  I might have chosen young and innocent, cuz I'm an avid Sakura-chan fan(so kawaii^^), but I don't wanna sound like a pedophelic person. :P  Each choice has some good qualities(I'm so undecided>.<')
My life is an ongoing struggle to find meaning and happiness, where ever she may be......

KimaLucifer

*shrugs* Everyone has their own opinion. I like all the downcast ones...

like Lain. Like that girl from Noir. like....ya.....
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Tsubasa

Marked "young and innocent," but my preference is more like something between that and "cute and sweet."  Never really been much of a fan of all out sex appeal, quite and shy is... alright, and so is fire-tempered and spicy (Asuka!!!!11 :mrgreen: ), but in the end, I like young, cute girls best.  And yes, I'm a proud pedophile.  Although that's not saying much because I'm 18. ^_^;
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

platinum edge

Cute and sweet.  Something along the lines of Sylphel or Kagome.  Some one like Usagi, who can easily eat more than I can in several days at one sitting, doesn't really fit my definition of cute.
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

StudioVICE

psh... we only get to choose from a list of girls?  BAH!!!!!  When do we bet to objectify men?

mmmm.... little boys in uniforms.... *drools* mmmm..... teenage angst....
mmm... art.... Studio VICE  or Crappy Art

MeliCat

Hmm... interesting results... I guess I'll do a guy version of the poll when this one'sm done, don't worry VICE!  :roll:

MeliCat aKa DJ Chobit

SuperKawaiiNeko

All of the above! I love them ALL! My favourite is Shampoo and shes a little of everything! My second favourite is Sasami so I'll check that one.

A tip: Your art is your own. Dont try to appeal to the masses or adjust your style because some people dont like it. If you have weird taste, then by all means put it in there. Once you stop drawing for yourself and start catering to the masses, its no longer yours, and its no longer art.
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

fuzzyfaery

is chii shy?

i would have thought she was more innocent

but anyways i like chii, so i vote for whatever group she is in

MeliCat

You know KawaiiNeko, you have alot to say about art for not being very good at it.  :roll:  I don't know what makes you think I need your opinion or advise. I was drawing anime when you were still looking at fanzines, remember? Gee, this sound kinda mean, but then again, you've said worse on here.

MeliCat aKa DJ Chobit

jinnai_animexcalibur

funny how i have a collection of drawings i did that date back to 1994 ^___^....
Official Katsuhiko Jinnai Myspace Page

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

AnimE'xcalibur/Shinoda Sound Recordings

www.shinodasound.com

ChibiSerenaChan

cute and sweet >^.^< simple as that
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

CloudStrife546

semi-barbaric and smart.  e.g. narusegewa!  :D

MeliCat

Poor Spicy-Girls... no one seems to wanna vote for them...

MeliCat aKa DJ Chobit

Foxwolfe

Pretty tough choices, but when it boils down to it I have to go with sexy ~_~

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR!  You can join too,

but dont do it now, wait till the last possible minute ^_^

maikaerin

Interesting poll you got going here. Lol. I think you attracted every single male within a 50 mile radius of a computer...
Ikaw ang lahat sa akin!

You're my everything

... not really, but i'm addicted to this show.

MeliCat

::laughs evily::  :twisted:  My master plan is almost complete! J/K, I was just curious, and who else to judge anime hotties? Otaku guys! ^.~

MeliCat aka DJ Chobit

RyuHayabusa

Meli-Cat: LOL well...i think it worked :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

maikaerin

Maybe it worked just a little TOO well...
Ikaw ang lahat sa akin!

You're my everything

... not really, but i'm addicted to this show.