Bloodiest anime ever

Started by serajwl, May 12, 2005, 08:35:20 PM

OniCourseMusha

why do people mention Battle Royale as an anime?? I know the manga in all but anime!?

Elfen Lied (Wow cute and brutal)
Berserk (Blood all over)
Fist of the North Star (watch em explode! "you're already dead")
Rurounin Kenshin OVA (pretty serious action and blood)

I totally disagree about DBZ and Naruto as one of the goriest cuz it's pretty weak.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

the_Pink_Panther24

I haven't read the other posts out of laziness and...laziness. SO i dont know whats been said, but...
has anyone seen an anime movie (mini-series...thing) called Apocalypse Zero? I was suckered into buying it a few years ago at fanime. wow.
Ever seen a six hundred pound woman squeeze a little japanese man so hard he pukes his guts out?
I have.

and it was not cool.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "OniCourseMusha"why do people mention Battle Royale as an anime?? I know the manga in all but anime!?

Elfen Lied (Wow cute and brutal)
Berserk (Blood all over)
Fist of the North Star (watch em explode! "you're already dead")
Rurounin Kenshin OVA (pretty serious action and blood)

I totally disagree about DBZ and Naruto as one of the goriest cuz it's pretty weak.

I agree too, DBZ and Naruto is weak when it comes to gore.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Akamaru4ever

helsing is one man the deamon bar scene with the demonic chick that are licking the dude and then bite him is desterbing but when alcard and the police women go through the building and are killing the zombies.
fear the poser domos and pink dust bunnys

They want to kill us all

Jyunishinsho

I also say Elfen Lied. ^^ The character is cute yet.....has the killing power of a telepathic Rambo.

I don't normally watch bloody anime, but I'd say the last episode of the series when they break all regulations in an anime. I say it's the bloodiest because Hyatt bursts out blood and stuff and it goes everywhere.

serajwl

thanks guys ^_^

during the time that the forum was down (tear) i was able to check out elfen lied. now it's one of my favorite animes ^_^

i also checked out kite. that was an odd one.

tearraspades

I would have to definitely agree with most of you. Elfen Lied and Gantz is the most bloody. But I found the last episode of Excel Saga funny...yet  alittle disturbing.

Fornit

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"Elfen Lied
Naruto
Dragon Ball Z
Ninja Scroll and any Yoshiaki Kawaijiri film :D
Battle Royale(live action)

Those are my picks
DBZ is NOT a "bloody" anime. LMD!

Pyro89

Elfen lied (der)
Kite
Mezzo Forte (kinda classified as a hentai, but still bloody as hell)
Gantz uncut
Urotsukidojo
Ninja Scroll (even has a rape scene)
Akira (got some good scenes)
North Star
Berserk (mangas even bloodier)

Suspicious

Quote from: "Pyro89"Mezzo Forte (kinda classified as a hentai, but still bloody as hell)

I just found out that there's a series (and I just found out I have the whole thing XD) called Mezzo.  It's non-hentai, and has all those fun fun fight scenes that Mezzo Forte and Kite had.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

Heartbreak_despair

Ewwww Apocalypse Zero. ya that has to take the cake i've only flipped through the manga and ya, it's bad.  Also check these out: Bible Black, Gantz uncut, and Kage (or Shadow i don't remember under what name the torrents are under)
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

Eurobeat King

For you old-school fans, one of the bloodiest/goriest anime ever was "Megazone 23 Part 2" (1984) I remember watching it in 1987 (the decent dubbed version was the only one available at the time) and it was pretty shocking.  Aside from the sex-scenes (the rare Japanese print is even more explicit) the one gory scene was when the Earth military fleet was sent to fight an invading alien race called the Gorg(?) and even though the fleet had fast ships and cool mecha, they were no match for the aliens.  The command ship was about to fire their main cannon when the aliens used a weapon that infiltrated the bridge and the crewmembers were torn apart by these tentacle-things.  Lots of blood, limbs being torn off, faces ripped in half.. *shudder* It was pretty intense for its time..  :twisted:

During that time of anime, I also recall the Macross movie "Do You Remember Love?" had some gory scenes involving a point-blank-range shot (Max shooting a Zentradi), Myria stomping & crushing the face of a Zentradi, and a human gets decapitated by a falling column.. hehe

Also, "Angel Cop" and "Mad Bull" were extremely graphic in violence.  (Not sure if "Angel Cop" was ever released domestically.)  Besides "Ninja Scroll", the director's previous anime "Wicked City" was pretty graphic too.  :twisted:
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

jinnai_animexcalibur

Dokuro-Chan! Pi piru-piru-piru pi-piru-pi!
Official Katsuhiko Jinnai Myspace Page

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

AnimE'xcalibur/Shinoda Sound Recordings

www.shinodasound.com

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Eurobeat King"For you old-school fans, one of the bloodiest/goriest anime ever was "Megazone 23 Part 2" (1984) I remember watching it in 1987 (the decent dubbed version was the only one available at the time) and it was pretty shocking.  Aside from the sex-scenes (the rare Japanese print is even more explicit) the one gory scene was when the Earth military fleet was sent to fight an invading alien race called the Gorg(?) and even though the fleet had fast ships and cool mecha, they were no match for the aliens.  The command ship was about to fire their main cannon when the aliens used a weapon that infiltrated the bridge and the crewmembers were torn apart by these tentacle-things.  Lots of blood, limbs being torn off, faces ripped in half.. *shudder* It was pretty intense for its time..  :twisted:

During that time of anime, I also recall the Macross movie "Do You Remember Love?" had some gory scenes involving a point-blank-range shot (Max shooting a Zentradi), Myria stomping & crushing the face of a Zentradi, and a human gets decapitated by a falling column.. hehe

Also, "Angel Cop" and "Mad Bull" were extremely graphic in violence.  (Not sure if "Angel Cop" was ever released domestically.)  Besides "Ninja Scroll", the director's previous anime "Wicked City" was pretty graphic too.  :twisted:

Yeah, both got released by Manga Ent.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Eurobeat King

Ryu: hehe okay.. I only saw "Angel Cop" via the fan-subbed tape I bought at a con back in 1998.  Not a bad deal to get all 6 episodes on one tape.
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

Moogleborg

Quote from: "jinnai_animexcalibur"Dokuro-Chan! Pi piru-piru-piru pi-piru-pi!

I'm with ya on that....hella bloody...
Running on moé, 24/7/365.