Bloodiest anime ever

Started by serajwl, May 12, 2005, 08:35:20 PM

G.I.R

Maybe it's because the gore isn't the only disturbing thing about Elfen Lied.  Some of the darker elements are some very real issues.  But it's still worth watching.

Touya no Miko

I saw one episode of Berserk and that was bloody enough. Another one would be Princess Mononoke and Hellsing.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Heartbreak_despair

Berserk is teh savegness (except fo Griffith, i hate him) i saw it this weekend, another anime to look into is Blood+
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

100% BEEF

If you want the bloodiest or goriest, you need to go oldschool with some stuff. Already mentioned violence jack, mad bull, angel cop,wicked city, akira, apocolypse zero. Also ninja ressurection, demon city shinjuka(?), and black lion. Not all good stuff, but hey, you said gory! 8)

swordofthebezerk

Yeah, Demon City Shinjuku is how its spelled.
Umm lemme think here. For old school gore you want Fist Of The North Star, M.D geist 1 and 2 are filled to the brim with gore.

Updated Version

ya_were_guards

Apocalypse Zero is madness and I'd also go with Ninja Resurrection..... for lots o' sex I'd say Bible Black its got blood n' sacrifices, too.
"A mind without purpose will wander dark places."
-Ravenor

Heartbreak_despair

The Arm of Kannon is a really good one, in the first issue around
1/2 way through the main character finds his mom chopped up and
hidden in a fridge (her head i placed in the vegetable crisper)
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

OniCourseMusha

Dokurochan is pretty disturbing but awesome at the same time.
That guy is like the Kenny version who gets killed on every ep!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Darryl Mendoza

try hellsing, berserk, animes with lots of fan service and dorky guys that have huge friggin nose bleeds, and also trinity blood but I don't think it has that much blood...
Extra Fresh League
MvC2: Team Matrix, Team Santhrax
Guilty Gear Accent Core- Slayer, Bridget
Street Figther 3rd Strike- Makoto, Dudley, Akuma

RyuHayabusa

6 episodes released so far and Blood+ is already bloody enough.

I WANT MOAR BLOOD+ :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

100% BEEF

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"6 episodes released so far and Blood+ is already bloody enough.

I WANT MOAR BLOOD+ :D

Hehe, i agree. Blood+ is awesome and quite violent :D . For vampire dismemberment and (as the title hints :wink: ) blood spray all over the place due to gun blasts and sword slashes, check this new anime out! It won't dissapoint.

EternalMalachi

Blood+ is actually pretty tame overall, though I've only seen up 19 thus far.

Berserk!  Thats just some twisted stuff, I tella you what.  The manga even more so.

Heartbreak_despair

Ya Guts run in when he was younger in the camp wasn't...pleasent

sol.ch

My list of the bloodiest (yes, in order):

Elfen Lied (First episode gave a great first impression, and even though there isn't as much later on, the story continues to be awesome and blood is still aplenty.)
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (lots of blood, but very humorous...think its "grotesque humor" or something like that...)
Berserk (serious and dark, and to accomodate the violent medieval-ish fights, the gallons of blood.)
Rurouni Kenshin OVA: Reminiscence (ok, not as much blood, but worth mentioning because it's one of my favorite series...and yes, there's enough blood to put it in 4th :D)

KawaiiAngel

I would go with either Elfen Lied or Gantz...yeahhh

LordKefka

Actually the bloodiest Anime is Genocyber...
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Heartbreak_despair

Prolly mentioned al ready but Fist of the North Star anyone?

SohmaYuki

Mahou Shoujo Ai...

ero-douga... sure, but I've made people nearly throw up watching it. Ah, that was a fun party.

Heartbreak_despair

I lol'd soooooo hard @ it gotta love the tentacle scenes

SohmaYuki

Her gettting slammed into the some odd 20foot tall spike was the best scene ever in a series.