FanimeCon Events and Discussionmentarianism > Big Event Showcase

Music Fest?

(1/18) > >>

recomet15:
Where exactly will Music Fest be held? And will it cost extra to get inside? Meaning, if I paid to get into Fanime, will I have to pay to get into Music Fest too?

BloodyWhiteRose:
MusicFest is at 6:30 in the Civic Auditorium. I don't think you have to pay; Your registration should cover it. Atleast, that's how it has been at the other cons.

mikenmike0001:
yeah, i wonder what's going to happen, they posted that the beautiful losers aren't goign to perform,..so who's goign to fill the spot?

Tony:
Unfortunately it was too close to the convention to fill it with anyone and get it coordinated in time. We still have:

Maria Yamamoto
Kumiko Kato
Ramen & Rice
and ZZ!

It's free to everyone with a FanimeCon badge. The show starts at 7:00 pm across the street at the Civic Auditorium.

zaitcev:
I bailed from half when R&R were done. Very good! And they had those big overhead screens so those who wanted to jump in front did not obscure the view for those sitting. I think it was nice to let people to rave a little in front, AFAIK R&R like that. Tony, pass them my thanks for coming, pretty please? Aggregate with other fans is fine :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version