Music Fest?

Started by recomet15, May 27, 2005, 05:53:08 PM

saiko_koneko

ZZ rocked!! i was soo closed to them i could feel their POWER!! X3
also, i was with my good friend ^_~ and boy did i have a good time jumping and um....yea never mind

Maria Yamamoto
WAS SOO CUTE

Kumiko was a like a japenese corny version of J-Lo

RAmen And Rice....made my heart beat faster...

and ZZ made my heart beat like a hummingbirdl

Jaz.tea

-chortles- you should've gone to their autograph signing on monday... i went back like, 4 times to have them sign everything XD and take a million pictures of them and with them... then fawned over sotaro...

damn he's hot.

Acid_Android

Quote from: "Caskas_lyrik"ZZ was soooo awesome last night at the Lava Lounge!!! I think I was the only one in there that knew who they were.....their concerts are WAAAAYYYY better than their cd's.  Sooo awesome  I can't say enough...plus Sotaro is HOTTTTTT!!!!!

Wah! I wanted to go to the Lava Lounge to see them, and I probably would've driven down there if I hadn't had any finals!! GAH! How was the audience reception?? How big was the crowd??

And yes, Sotaro-san is HOT. His voice is AMAZING. I can't believe how powerful his voice really is during a live performance. He totally blew me away with his vocals. I'm a sucker for a guy with an amazing voice.  :oops:

Quote from: "jaz.tea"They're so awesome... -proposed to Sotaro- <,< >,>;;
My goodness, hahah! Did you really?
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Jaz.tea

Actually, yes I did. XD; In Japanese too... my friend was too busy laughing at me becuase I was shaking and laughing while I was trying... ah yes. Then my DAD called, cause I had to go...but i yelled "DAD I'M TRYING TO PROPOSE I'LL CALL YOU LATER BYE!" ahahhaha man... it was really funny though. *HAS NO SHAME!* oH, i told him he was good looking first...

then during the picture taking, it was my turn and like, EVERYONE (the band) moved away so that sotaro and i could take a picture... but i kinda wanted everyone...so i did that first, then with sotaro... i was so excited that i was holding their poster upside down at first..

...then everyone (especially my friend) was cracking up at me.
Ah the joys of fangirly..ness. XDD

Jaz.tea

Quote from: "Acid_Android"

Wah! I wanted to go to the Lava Lounge to see them, and I probably would've driven down there if I hadn't had any finals!! GAH! How was the audience reception?? How big was the crowd??

DDDD: LAVA LOUNGE!!! LA!! Freaks, I would've gone too... AGH I HATE FINALS AND SCHOOL!! Oh wells, I'm hoping they'll have a concert next year at Japan...during our spring break... cause I"m hopefully going to an exchange student Japan trip. DAmmit, i hope my parents let me go.. -_-; Or even more, that they'll preform again next year at fanime...

Acid_Android

Quote from: "Jaz.tea"Actually, yes I did. XD; In Japanese too... my friend was too busy laughing at me becuase I was shaking and laughing while I was trying... ah yes. Then my DAD called, cause I had to go...but i yelled "DAD I'M TRYING TO PROPOSE I'LL CALL YOU LATER BYE!" ahahhaha man... it was really funny though. *HAS NO SHAME!* oH, i told him he was good looking first...

then during the picture taking, it was my turn and like, EVERYONE (the band) moved away so that sotaro and i could take a picture... but i kinda wanted everyone...so i did that first, then with sotaro... i was so excited that i was holding their poster upside down at first..

...then everyone (especially my friend) was cracking up at me.
Ah the joys of fangirly..ness. XDD

LOL, I wanna see your pictures with them! I actually didn't have a camera so I never got a chance to take pictures with any of them...even though I did have some interesting encounters with a few members, hahaha.
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Jaz.tea

blah, but i look horrible XD; and my face looks horribly flushed from running around looking for their signing...

would you rather have my xanga with all the fanime photos i had? or... just ZZ n_n;;; then again, my xanga theme's all about ZZ... -prof pic and background is SOTARO!!! <3 <3 <3
NO. i'm not obsessed. ]

Acid_Android

Quote from: "Jaz.tea"blah, but i look horrible XD; and my face looks horribly flushed from running around looking for their signing...

would you rather have my xanga with all the fanime photos i had? or... just ZZ n_n;;; then again, my xanga theme's all about ZZ... -prof pic and background is SOTARO!!! <3 <3 <3
NO. i'm not obsessed. ]

Haha, I actually would just like to see the ZZ pictures because most of the Fanime pictures that I've seen are all starting to look the same >__> I wouldn't mind looking at your xanga too, though, since I also have one, haha xD

Anyway, to get back on to the topic...it seems not a lot of people really enjoyed Kato Kumiko's performance. I honestly thought her dancing was cool, but there was something about her vocals that was really lacking. Granted, I know how hard it really is to dance and sing at the same time, but I'd rather hear a powerful voice at the expense of great dancing. But she was v. cute.
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Jaz.tea

uh.. -le ponder- XD well, i have alotta friends and me ones... and alotta gaia ones since i'm a fangirl for lanzer/VO/admin as well...
but here's some ZZ ones X3
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/jaztea/IMG_4529.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/jaztea/IMG_4531.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/jaztea/IMG_4532.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/jaztea/IMG_4533.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/jaztea/IMG_4534.jpg
another one cuase the guy who i asked if he could translate [you'er very good looking and 'would you marry me?' ] into japanese said my friend should take another one, just in case...the first one didn't come out. hahaha he finds the whole Sotaro fangirl thing very amusing too...
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/jaztea/IMG_4535.jpg

Jaz.tea

I didn't like Kumiko Kato either... =/ I felt she tried to hard to be American...cause...yea... and I don't like her dancing much either XD;;; she was kinda shaking her ass and sometimes chest all over the place... o.O;;; Well I don't know. I just didn't like her performance in general... and the voice. Yep, wasn't that ...captivating.

Acid_Android

Quote from: "Jaz.tea"uh.. -le ponder- XD well, i have alotta friends and me ones... and alotta gaia ones since i'm a fangirl for lanzer/VO/admin as well...
but here's some ZZ ones X3
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/jaztea/IMG_4531.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/jaztea/IMG_4532.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/jaztea/IMG_4533.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/jaztea/IMG_4534.jpg
another one cuase the guy who i asked if he could translate [you'er very good looking and 'would you marry me?' ] into japanese said my friend should take another one, just in case...the first one didn't come out. hahaha he finds the whole Sotaro fangirl thing very amusing too...
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/jaztea/IMG_4535.jpg

Awesome pictures, hahaha xD Who was the guy who was helping you translate what you wanted to say? When I actually talked to Sotaro during their autograph signing on Sunday, he thought I was Japanese, haha! That was really funny xD

Quote from: "Jaz.tea"I didn't like Kumiko Kato either... =/ I felt she tried to hard to be American...cause...yea... and I don't like her dancing much either XD;;; she was kinda shaking her ass and sometimes chest all over the place... o.O;;; Well I don't know. I just didn't like her performance in general... and the voice. Yep, wasn't that ...captivating.

I think she did well with the last song she performed. It seemed that she was really, really nervous before, but when she got to her last song, I think she calmed down a bit, and the vocals reflected that. And hm...she performed right after Ramen & Rice, and so that was a tough act to follow because they did sooo well in hyping the crowd up.
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Jaz.tea

[ hahahaa niiice XD i think he was a tiny bit creeped out by me. just a bit XD cause he's all like: 'maybe when you're older' after i proposed. and i was all: ...aww...darn. XD

um, the guy was a guy who sold their merchandise. HE also helped me pick out a good poster for them to sign :D hahaha he was funny...cuase he's all. : well, -poitns to the one with Sotaro only poster, except face is cover- there's this one, but... -points the whole band one- you get to see his face there!
hahaha he knew what i wanted ;)

Well yea, i'm sure that would get any person nervous...but i still didn't really like her singing all too much. OR MAYBE, it was a plan to get everyoen mellow in prep for ZZ!!! <3 <3 i'm such a dork XD;

Acid_Android

Quote from: "Jaz.tea"[ hahahaa niiice XD i think he was a tiny bit creeped out by me. just a bit XD cause he's all like: 'maybe when you're older' after i proposed. and i was all: ...aww...darn. XD

um, the guy was a guy who sold their merchandise. HE also helped me pick out a good poster for them to sign :D hahaha he was funny...cuase he's all. : well, -poitns to the one with Sotaro only poster, except face is cover- there's this one, but... -points the whole band one- you get to see his face there!

Well yea, i'm sure that would get any person nervous...but i still didn't really like her singing all too much. OR MAYBE, it was a plan to get everyoen mellow in prep for ZZ!!! <3 <3 i'm such a dork XD;

^^; I don't want to get all fangirly, so I just PMed you, haha.

I didn't have enough money to get anything other than their Generation Hip Innocence CD+DVD thing. I wanted to get a poster, but I was totally broke LOL. But I really enjoy the CD alot! As soon as I get some funds, I'm buying their other CDs. I really, really hope they do come back to the US again soon. I wish I were at A-Kon! GAH.

During the Kato Kumiko performance, another thing that I was interested in watching was the audience reaction. What I saw didn't surprise me much, but the most excited people near the front were the guys LOL. I don't know how many times I heard a few fellows scream, "Shake it!!!"  :roll:
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Jaz.tea

Dude, what are you, my twin? XD I was also watching their reaction... well, i didn't hear the guys yelling' shake it!' but i noticed the reaction and response to her wasn't that...great...
especially compared to ZZ...
-fangirl moment- I LOVE SOTARO!!! -spells his jap name over and over-
</fangirlmoment>

Hahhaa I want to too!! Maybe next year...when I go to japan...

...Japan... <3...

Jaz.tea

[ btw i'm stealing that picture you have on your xanga... <3 sotaro! ]

Kazuko

Quote from: "Jaz.tea"I didn't like Kumiko Kato either... =/ I felt she tried to hard to be American...cause...yea... and I don't like her dancing much either XD;;; she was kinda shaking her ass and sometimes chest all over the place... o.O;;; Well I don't know. I just didn't like her performance in general... and the voice. Yep, wasn't that ...captivating.
XD my friend eric loved her booty moves <_< he kept saying "YES" throught the thing.

;o; i envy you! i wish i could have taken a piccie with ZZ ;~; but i came too late

Caskas_lyrik

Quote from: "Acid_Android"
Quote from: "Caskas_lyrik"ZZ was soooo awesome last night at the Lava Lounge!!! I think I was the only one in there that knew who they were.....their concerts are WAAAAYYYY better than their cd's.  Sooo awesome  I can't say enough...plus Sotaro is HOTTTTTT!!!!!

And yes, Sotaro-san is HOT. His voice is AMAZING. I can't believe how powerful his voice really is during a live performance. He totally blew me away with his vocals. I'm a sucker for a guy with an amazing voice.  :oops:

Quote from: "jaz.tea"They're so awesome... -proposed to Sotaro- <,< >,>;;
My goodness, hahah! Did you really?

Ahhh I drove almost 2 hours to get there...and by myself...but it was awesome!  There was only probably 30 people tops..cause it was a hole in the wall bar/nightclub.  I was the only one...besides the people they brought that was waiving my hands in the air...I swear...Sotaro was singing to me..cause I was the one in the front and was totally oogling him...hahaha...he looked sooooo good!!! Damn...then they were all drinking at the bar next to me...but I don't speak Japanese  :cry:  or else it would have been on!!!!!! But I don't think I had enough drinks in my system to be totally shameless..and it was the drummers B-day!  I almost fell off my chair when I saw Sotaro walk out with his Hakama on....Was it just me or was Sotaro sooo hot in his Hakama!...I was like put it back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But at the lava Lounge people were video taping..I was like damn...I should have brought mine..but yeh I hope they come back next year to fanime...if not I will definately be stalking them throughout Japan!

Caskas_lyrik

Quote from: "Jaz.tea"[ hahahaa niiice XD i think he was a tiny bit creeped out by me. just a bit XD cause he's all like: 'maybe when you're older' after i proposed. and i was all: ...aww...darn. XD

LoL...I am really jealous...I had the translator ask if he ever throws his shirt to the crowd...and he was like sometimes....and I was like look for me first...then throw  :wink:  hahahaha...at least you had guts to ask him what you wanted....I just wanted to oogle him all day!! But I think Erichi recognized me when I went to the lava lounge...so that was cool....but Sotaro's vocals are soo awesome live that when you listen to the CD its not good enough...after the lava lounge I still can't hear correctly...hahaha...but the sad thing is now I am close to obsessed...hahah....j/k but I would definately go to japan just to see them live again =D

Acid_Android

Quote from: "Caskas_lyrik"
Ahhh I drove almost 2 hours to get there...and by myself...but it was awesome!  There was only probably 30 people tops..cause it was a hole in the wall bar/nightclub.  I was the only one...besides the people they brought that was waiving my hands in the air...I swear...Sotaro was singing to me..cause I was the one in the front and was totally oogling him...hahaha...he looked sooooo good!!! Damn...then they were all drinking at the bar next to me...but I don't speak Japanese  :cry:  or else it would have been on!!!!!! But I don't think I had enough drinks in my system to be totally shameless..and it was the drummers B-day!  I almost fell off my chair when I saw Sotaro walk out with his Hakama on....Was it just me or was Sotaro sooo hot in his Hakama!...I was like put it back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But at the lava Lounge people were video taping..I was like damn...I should have brought mine..but yeh I hope they come back next year to fanime...if not I will definately be stalking them throughout Japan!

Hahaha, it seems to me Sotaro-san has acquired quite a group of fangirls xDDD LOL.Totally understandable though because he's amazing.  I wish I could've gone to the Lava Lounge!!!  Boo on finals T___T I would've driven down there if it weren't for frickin school.
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Jaz.tea

AGHHHH NO FAIR!!! ONLY 30 PEOPLE?!?!?! I TOTALLY would've gone! DAMMIT DAMITT;ALKJSRAWR RAWR!!1
hey, I officially declare myself president of Sotaro fangirl club :O
xDDDD

hot damn... that's really hot. I would like, scream and start scratching my way to catch his shirt XDDD;;;;;
hahaha guts... I would say, 'no shame or pride' XDD But it's okay, I like making a fool of myself as long as it makes people laugh. :) Making people laugh is my specialty!!

Yes. His voice is absolutely amazing. D: Very hard to believe he's 29. So, so hard.