Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

serajwl

Quote from: "NaV"Kiba is kinda hard to get right, i was lucky, most of you prob saw me walking around. My jacket costed me 60 bucks plus my pants where 30, and my socks and flip flops went around 7 bucks total for that, so be ready to fork down a good amount of money for a good kiba costume, i got mine tailored for me >D

It's only that expensive if you're lazy and dont know how to sew  :wink:

NaV

Well i got my costume made for me for free so i aint complaining, plus its the damn best costume i have ever layed my eyes on, not saying that other costumes sucked, they rocked. It was a pain in the as to find a jacket that would work, i never knew that a surplus store could fulfill my naruto needs XD

serajwl

Ari

Quote from: "Drunken_Master"P.S. if anyone knows how to make/get a sake bottle just like the one from the show, that would be awesome. although I liked my Sobe-> Sake bottle gimmick, it's not as recognizable as an actual sake bottle.

Oh, I found one today while in San jose (Lol, does that rhyme...? X.x'; ) It was at the world trade market uptown, near the chilli's (Right across the parking lot) The price said 5.99 and it was the kinda small one's that nearly fit in your hand, since I don't know which one your actually looking for.

doorbell

Naruto Cosplay Group!
Time: unknown
Meeting place: Fountain (then move?)
Estimated members: 35

Last updated: June 22, 2005
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Members:
Anko â€" Touya no Miko
Chouji - Meet_the_sess
Dosu â€" Blue Impulse, dosukinuta4
Hinata - digimel11
Itachi - sadistic-otaku, ThndrMge, Itachi no Jutsu
Jiraiya - Waruiko
Kankuro - jes3zor
Kiba - Nav
Kimimaro - serajwl's friend
Kisame â€" Blue Impulse, Itachi no Jutsu's friend
Rock Lee - Rikun, Drunken_Master
Sakon/Ukon - zst-Xkn (friend of dosukinuta4)
Sasuke - hellangel's brother (chibi version, if hellangel goes)
Tayuya â€" Doorbell
Ten Ten - Touya no Miko, serajwl's sister

Other:
Basic Sound - The_Merchant
Bondage Ninja - fighter_for_hire

Who else is left out?
-Serajwl is still in the deciding process
-Ari is deciding between neji or tenten
-hellangel is choosing between Akatsuki Itachi, Orochimaru, and Gaara (if she attends)
-KindaRandomKris is choosing between Gaara, and Fuun/Yukie, Inner Sakura
-WhispyMurmurs is choosing between Orochimaru, Neji, and Kimimaro
-Anyone else not mentioned, leave a comment!

Drunken_Master

erm... doorbell-san, you forgot to put me in as Rock Lee. just makin sure...
Gai: OK, Lee! Take them off!
Lee: Hai, Gai-sensei!
Everyone: *GASP*
Gai: The weights, Lee- I meant the WEIGHTS!!
Lee: Oh. *puts pants back on*

=T____T= *hiccup* I'm enjoying my youth.

doorbell

gogdamnit!
I coulda swore I added you!!!

*fixes*

doorbell

jess3zor has decided on Kankuro for his cosplay!

so, how is everyone doing? When are you all planing to get your next years tickets?

Ari

Quote from: "doorbell"
so, how is everyone doing? When are you all planing to get your next years tickets?

I know this is off topic but...  Next years tickets haven't gone on sale have they? o.o';

doorbell

hah no, its just that me and my buddies want to try to get them so we are the very first ones.

Spiritsnare

I'm sorry to burst your bubble like this, but pre-registration was open during the last part of Fanime 2005.

You could be the first to do online registration, though :D
epic progressive

vox

doorbell

dosukinuta4

F.Y.I., For the list thingie, my friend zst xkn, who still hasnt joined the forum, is going to go as Sakon/Ukon(if thats how u spell it) instead of gaara.
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

serajwl

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"I'm sorry to burst your bubble like this, but pre-registration was open during the last part of Fanime 2005.

You could be the first to do online registration, though :D

i was sad when i didnt have enough money to buy a pre reg ticket at fanime ;-;

dosukinuta4

Im sad that i didnt see where to pre-reg. :cry:
O well, im just gonna sign up wit the anime club at my school. That way i dont have to mail anything or do any real work myself. Yay. :D

doorbell

yeah...I couldn't find the pre reg booth at fanime...lame. Anyway..okay...sakon it is...

Ari

Wait... so there's not going to be pre-reg? >.< I know there was a booth a fanime but by the end of the whole convention a lot of people had no money left. (Myself included)

serajwl

no, there's gonna be a pre reg. its gonna start in july. that'd be horrible if there wasnt pre reg ><

dosukinuta4

Starting price is gonna be 30$(i think), unless that was just the pre-reg at the con, in which case it will be 35$(i think XP).
So the earlier u register, the cheaper it is.

serajwl

actually, i think pre reg is $25 again this year.

Edit: actually, I have just been informed that the tentative pre-reg price starting juy 1st is $40 (i got this from a staff member on another thread)

....that's really expensive for a beginning pre reg price.... *cries*