Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

Vanessa

It was HUGE. It was FUN. I was there LATE. But I took tons of pics. Here's the group shot. Please don't direct link!

Blue Impulse

hehe who cares if it direct links, that pic is SEXY AWESOME XD
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

doorbell

serajwl

awsome stuff! i need to go get my pics developed

PrettyinPinkNinjaChick

I shall most definitly be coming back to Fanime next year. More than likely as Sakura (heh). Though the Sakura costume I wore this year is going into retirement and being replaced by a better one.

I took no pics this year for I am lame.
Fanime's Over...what do I do now?

BloodyWhiteRose

I didn't take any pictures, either.

I was Gary from the Sandbox!

Geez, our group was big. I need to decide who I want to cosplay next. Any suggestions? (I will crossplay, too.)
I hate it when people's signatures are bigger than their posts.

PrettyinPinkNinjaChick

Quote from: "BloodyWhiteRose"I didn't take any pictures, either.

Geez, our group was big. I need to decide who I want to cosplay next. Any suggestions? (I will crossplay, too.)

Temari!!!! As soon as we figure out how to make a giant fan, you have no choice but to cosplay Temari.
Fanime's Over...what do I do now?

BloodyWhiteRose

Quote from: "PrettyinPinkNinjaChick"
Quote from: "BloodyWhiteRose"I didn't take any pictures, either.

Temari!!!! As soon as we figure out how to make a giant fan, you have no choice but to cosplay Temari.

Cracked-out Schoolgirl Temari, or the plain ol' normal one?

Blue Impulse

jess3zor

im there....again, i was there already yesterday....|Geezus taylor, crazy mama jama :shock:  :lol:
Dont forget your fanny-pack.
My pouch can only hold so much.

BloodyWhiteRose

Quote from: "Blue Impulse"cracked out man cracked out..

I would have done Cracked-out Schoolgirl Temari this year. But the person who was supposed to bring the outfit forgot it.

Touya no Miko

Ah, those were some good times. I was the fat Tenten. XD
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Blue Impulse

serajwl

DUDE!!! i loved your costume <3 you were just too cute ^_^ (toTouya)

MisakiFan41

On yet another break....

Sesshie's Nina

It's like a friggin' reunion!....Geez, I need to get your guy's AIM names, those were fun times this last weekend......Sadly, I don't think I'm gonna keep my Kurenai costume. WAY too tight on the bottom and too loose on the top.....so yeah, if I were to do that again, it would be revamped. I don't know....what do you guys think? Revamp? or Another Character?

I hate decisions.
Sesshoumaru is my bishi....not yours....

I love being sadistic...it's so fulfilling :-D

Forget about Naruto. It's all about Nathan.......stupid Cartoon Network.........

AllyUnion

Quote from: "Blue Impulse"I know it's kinda soon to be posting this seeing as its... ya know... still monday... BUT THE GATHERING WAS A CRAZY HIT! I WANT TO HOST IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR! PLEASE JOIN ME AGAIN!!!

People to thank from 05': Jorge aka Bart Boy for helping me with problems at the park and being a stand up guy :D
The Kyuubi Time Jump Naruto aka the guy with the Konoha Flag [I don't know your name!!! T_T] for also helping me rally the troops and keep everything top notch!
Serajwl aka Ino that was with me :P for getting me the megaphone!
Jesse for man whoring it up :P
Ashley for being one of the leet sound pplzzz
and Orochimaru aka Omar for busting out the twister and helping keep everything undercontrol :P

...  No mention for the Yahiko who helped out (at the park)?  :cry:

digimel11

aa man! you guys are crazy! it was a total blast though! (i was the naruto with the Gamakichi)

i'm not sure if i'll do a naruto character next year....i was thinking Hinata though cuz i SOOO wanna be Hinata. yea. i think i just decided... i'm gunna be hinata. i'm gunna start working on it RIiiiiight now! haha^_^
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

ThndrMge

I'll be doing Itachi next year, hopefully very well... I'll also be doing a Fruits Baskets cosplay, as well as Red Mage (again)...  :P

Hope to see you again next year!

Blue Impulse

haha... well if you want my aim there is a little box you can click down there ... :P
also, im accepting any and all ideas, you WILL get recognition @ the 06 con, i'll probably give you a shout out and call everyone who helped up for a "staff" picture or something :P