Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

The_Merchant

Quote from: "doorbell"gotchya merchant...lol, I wouldnt forget you..I think I added you before you even regestered HA!

heheheheheh thank you...
What Are Ya Buyin?

Alucard_not_pip?

Quote from: "Blue Impulse"WHO'S READY TO HAVE ANOTHER CRUSHING BLOW TO THEIR HOPES!

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20051107152609990002

Read that to be extremely upset :3
Not upset either, now if only we can rid wannabe gangsters then america could be a better place to live :)
Ze stupid gurl didn't even pay us.

MeliCat

jess3zor

last year it was on sunday.  But it could be different.

oh and a side note....
They actually called Haku a guy in the dubbed naruto, so yeah....
That one goes out to Taylor, lol.  (read your signature thing)
Dont forget your fanny-pack.
My pouch can only hold so much.

serajwl

if i were the person doing all the gathering info (as if i dont have any influence >.>) i would wait and see when everything else is happening. like the masquerade and stuff

doorbell

yeah, we should wait, because of what happend last year, ith all the changing and stuff anyway.

Blue Impulse

0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

The_Merchant

hahaha I still remember when we were doing the photo opp for the "Dead Characters" for the series and while we were all on the ground I remember Blue Impulse saying "I just realized all of us are laying on the drop off area"
and I replied "Well the ground is kind of comfortable though" Lol

Good times ^_^
What Are Ya Buyin?

Blue Impulse

Quote from: "The_Merchant"hahaha I still remember when we were doing the photo opp for the "Dead Characters" for the series and while we were all on the ground I remember Blue Impulse saying "I just realized all of us are laying on the drop off area"
and I replied "Well the ground is kind of comfortable though" Lol

Good times ^_^
lmfao, for seirous :P
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

MeliCat

I was glomped (more like willingly molested lol) by some Uchihas last year, so I'll be crashing your gathering to return the favor. : D I promised last year I would. I hope to take some good pictures too!

jess3zor

Quote from: "MeliCat"I was glomped (more like willingly molested lol) by some Uchihas last year, so I'll be crashing your gathering to return the favor. : D I promised last year I would. I hope to take some good pictures too!
i need to remember to bring a camera this year.

digimel11

it was really hard to take pics if you were in the gathering. i think it's easier if you bring a friend not dressed as a naruto character and have them take all the pics cuz i had to keep passing my camera off to one of my friends who wasn't in certain shots. i got confused as to who had it in the end.
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

Yukari Kaiba

alright i found the naruto gathering thread XD i went to the gathering last year, but i had cosplayed Kakashi the day before so i didn't cosplay the day of the gathering (i had no idea there was going to be one, i was so bummed.i would have cosplayed sunday had i known ><). but im not going to miss it this year. i think ill be doing Kakashi again, but theres a chance i might also do Kiba (im not sure yet), but ill be there again this year at the gathering ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

The_Merchant

Quote from: "jess3zor"
Quote from: "MeliCat"I was glomped (more like willingly molested lol) by some Uchihas last year, so I'll be crashing your gathering to return the favor. : D I promised last year I would. I hope to take some good pictures too!

Wait I missed Melicat being molested by Uchihas?  Ok I'm definitely bringing the camera this time. Lol
What Are Ya Buyin?

dosukinuta4

Which of the Akatsuki do you guys think i should go as?  I'd rather buy the robe than Neji's contacts, cuz the robe is way cooler, and i can wear it around town and to the mall.  Itll freak people out.
So... which do you think i should be?
I was thinking Daedara, but id like input, since i havent read all the manga yet and havent seen all of the Akatsuki.

(in addition to going as Dosu of course XP)
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

jess3zor

Quote from: "dosukinuta4"Which of the Akatsuki do you guys think i should go as?  I'd rather buy the robe than Neji's contacts, cuz the robe is way cooler, and i can wear it around town and to the mall.  Itll freak people out.
I was thinking Daedara, but id like input, since i havent read all the manga yet and havent seen all of the Akatsuki.

Well, you can wear the contacts at the mall too and freak people out.
Besides, the robe would not only freak people out but it would get you into trouble too.  People probebly think your hiding something under there, or they may be even more worried if they're wasnt ANYTHING under there.....

dosukinuta4

Quote from: "dosukinuta4"Which of the Akatsuki do you guys think i should go as?  I'd rather buy the robe than Neji's contacts, cuz the robe is way cooler, and i can wear it around town and to the mall.  Itll freak people out.

Well, you can wear the contacts at the mall too and freak people out.
Besides, the robe would not only freak people out but it would get you into trouble too.  People probebly think your hiding something under there, or they may be even more worried if they're wasnt ANYTHING under there.....

All the more reason to wear the robe.
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

MeliCat

Quote from: "The_Merchant"

Wait I missed Melicat being molested by Uchihas?  Ok I'm definitely bringing the camera this time. Lol

haha, I was dressed as Dizzy and trying to take pics by the fountain and I sort of got sucked into the mass of Naruto cosplayers. Everyone was really nice, I took some pics, humped some Uchihas and vice-versa. My buddy who gets to choose our 3rd matching costumes for Fanime is getting into Naruto, so who knows, I may be cosplaying will you all. If not, you can bet I'll be back for more Uchiha Molesting, lol.

doorbell

jess3zor