Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

dosukinuta4

I have a loud voice, if i dont lose it like i did last year XP
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

sharingannosasuke

Quote from: "dosukinuta4"If u know the real names of his justus, then u wont be mistaken for a dubbie.  And if u dont already know it, i can teach u how to do Katon Goukakyuu no Justu the long way that Sasuke does in the 4th or 5th episode. I know how to do it. XD
Im such a nerd, heehee lol.

yay!! i love doing handseals.. lol.. i'm a nerd too..
feh.. nani wo mitsumeteiru darou

dosukinuta4

Quote from: "sharingannosasuke"
Quote from: "dosukinuta4"If u know the real names of his justus, then u wont be mistaken for a dubbie.  And if u dont already know it, i can teach u how to do Katon Goukakyuu no Justu the long way that Sasuke does in the 4th or 5th episode. I know how to do it. XD

were all nerds XP

serajwl

Quote from: "dosukinuta4"
Quote from: "sharingannosasuke"

were all nerds XP

and I wouldn't trade it for the world! ^_^

winry_elric

Alucard_not_pip?

Quote from: "winry_elric"i only know like 3 hand seals T_T
Practice! I'm not a nerd =D I'm a geek.
Ze stupid gurl didn't even pay us.

serajwl

Quote from: "Alucard_not_pip?"

arent they like, the same thing >_>?

dosukinuta4

Quote from: "serajwl"

nope, a geek is someone who bites the heads off of live chickens for live entertainment XP
we are not geeks, we are nerds, and we are proud.

sharingannosasuke

umm uhh.... sorry.... i think i'm both... :twisted:
feh.. nani wo mitsumeteiru darou

Alucard_not_pip?

Quote from: "dosukinuta4"
Quote from: "serajwl"

nope, a geek is someone who bites the heads off of live chickens for live entertainment XP
we are not geeks, we are nerds, and we are proud.
Def: Nerds-    1. A foolish, inept, or unattractive person.
  2. A person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific or technical pursuits but is felt to be socially inept.
Def: Geek- A carnival performer whose show consists of bizarre acts, such as biting the head off a live chicken.
noone here is a nerd :3 or a geek I hope
Ze stupid gurl didn't even pay us.

Zekke

Quote from: "hellangel"
Quote from: "Zekke"Hey everybody, im back, just been busy with school and what-not, but i need some info, i know that the Naruto Gathering is by the fountain, but what time and day? sorry if this has been answered but im in a hurry and need to finish some school stuff, just getting on here as quickly as possible and asking.

KTHXBAI. :)

sunday at 2 pm at the fountains

gathering list found here: http://www.fanime.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4208&start=0

but isnt the cosplay saturday? or does it change from year to year? or does it matter at all?

thx for the info. ^_^

xMkLx

Iam not doing naruto cosplay anymore, it kinda got boring. doing CounterStrike now :lol:
Rawr

Orange

Is there a color pic of timeskip!Hinata yet? Im just going to have to make up colors if not.....(sigh)....

winry_elric

i thought biting the heads off live things was Ozzie's thing....someone's in for a lawsuit

serajwl

hmmm
I wonder if my sasuke is gonna be there this year....

I'll bring my Ino outfit just in case! i was more pictures with him XD

Inu

well, IF i'm able to go, i'm thinking about doing the time jump hinata...gotta practice my sewing, so gonna make the jacket :p
"You know there is a problem with the education system when you realize that out of the 3 R's only one begins with an R" -Dennis Miller

senritsu

i got an ebisu and an iruka coming

... trouble is, i gotta make iruka his vest and another shirt with the swirly things on it DAMMIT why did my boyfriend want to wear an outfit that had the same pieces my ebisu costume has????

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

serajwl

Inu

"You know there is a problem with the education system when you realize that out of the 3 R's only one begins with an R" -Dennis Miller

DarkenedWings

Hiya all.  >>;

I'm bringing a bunch of Naruto costumes... I haven't decided which to bring to the gathering yet, but we'll see.  XD  (I was the curse seal Sasuke from the gathering last year... I had the cellophane chidori and such.)

I'm bringing back my ANBU Sasuke, one or both of Sasuke's outfits complete with seal, possibly Sasuke's timejump if they reveal it fast enough, Kimimaro (which my Orochimaru friend is making for me, she requested I cosplay Kimi for her), and Sai.  X)

I was also the one who brought Ninja Twister last year, just before the gathering.  Is there interest for me to bust that out again?