Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

MisakiFan41

hey impulse, i'm still willing to help out this year like last year =)

I'll have a safety vest with me so that way people can stay in line and such =D

hit me up on aim so we can talk about a possible park photo spot =)

take care man!

On yet another break....

The_Merchant

Ok strangers, so far we have a 2:1 in favor of Dosukinuta4 with a mountain dew in for Impulse.  Still taking bets strangers heheheheheh....
What Are Ya Buyin?

NaV

I just wanna see the dosus duke it out, but I think Taylor would win that brawl lol

serajwl

Syxx

my bets on brett if twister is the dual of choice :D

Irukasensei21

[Orhichimaru lives, with her/his/its oldbutnotreally! screen name. Yes, I'm coming as Orochimaru, yes, I'm the same snakey pedo thing as last year, beacause I'm lazy. ]

So: It's decided?

Blue Impulse (Taylor) vs. dosukinuta4, in DosuBattle '06

The format or method has yet to be decided.

So far we have suggestions of: a) Extreme Twister,

b) some form of brawling,

c) and mine; Extreme rock, paper, scissors. Much like normal rock, paper, scissors, only more... violent.

Bets currently include a dr pepper, a mtn dew, and 5$ cash.

I scoff at your soda, and raise thusly:

The winner(s) will recieve a larger than average lollipop and a pat on the head. ...Although in all honesty, the loser will probably get the same. I'm supposed to be Orochimaru, so I can't play favorites. << ... >>;

... Ok fine, I bet on Blue Impulse. Even the odds. =p

senritsu

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

dosukinuta4

Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

NaV

DarkenedWings

Actually, I'm making a specialized Ninja Twister board.

Which actually just is me drawing on the dots for make them into symbols from Naruto.  Bwhahaha.

Ayanami Rei First Child

DarkenedWings

*beats Rei off with a stick.*

PLZ 2 BE LEAVING MY SENSEI ALONE  >/

Ashadeus

I'll be there for the Naruto gathering as Itachi, but I'll change later that night into my Kakashi outfit (to better yaoify my Iruka >>) when it's not so hot.

*smirks* And I see my dear little brother Sasuke will be attending as well. Perfect.

Orochimaru-sama, what do you say to some more Sasu-torture? It'll be just like old times. *reminisces*

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and confirm it.

serajwl

OH OH OH

We discusses this a whiiiiile ago. The reason why dosu wears the bandages over his face is because he had a freak drinking accdent and passed out in his own puke... Thus burning off chunks of his cheeks with stomach acd.

And so the only challenege worthy of the two DOsu's should be an easy one....

NARUTO DRINKING GAME

DOSU VS DOSU

WHO CAN HOLD THEIR LIQUOR BETTER?!

DarkenedWings

Quote from: "Ashadeus"*smirks* And I see my dear little brother Sasuke will be attending as well. Perfect.

Orochimaru-sama, what do you say to some more Sasu-torture? It'll be just like old times. *reminisces*

.......oh crap.

*puts on running shoes.*

Ayanami Rei First Child

Ow! Stop beating Orochimaru-sama's #1 Fan Minion!! You there! Stop trying to be so buddy buddy with my Orochimaru-sama  :cry:  :cry: s

Irukasensei21

QuoteOrochimaru-sama, what do you say to some more Sasu-torture? It'll be just like old times. *reminisces*

Oh, absolutely.

I have a ball gag and such around here somewhere...

Do you suppose you can manage the videocamera, Itachi-dear?

And running shoes won't help. I know where you sleep.

DarkenedWings

IrukaSensei21, Ashadeus...

I hate you both.  X(

Irukasensei21

QuoteIrukaSensei21, Ashadeus...

I hate you both. X(

Really?

But we love you.

DarkenedWings