Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

doorbell

sara you are so cute!!!!! Why not post this pic of you!?

by the way, this page was on page 2 people! lets talk crap and get it back the the number 1 spot!! >:0

Zekke

Mmk, my Genin shoes are giving me complications. basicly its the bottom of a pair of sandals inside of this pair of navy blue socks I got. I tried them out and put them on and they look just perfect, like dead on. :mrgreen: yay. But i need a way to cut out the toe section without having the sandal shoot out the sock. anyone know a good way of securing things? like a hot glue gun or some kinda fabric glue or what-not? :?

tearraspades

Quote from: "Zekke"Mmk, my Genin shoes are giving me complications. basicly its the bottom of a pair of sandals inside of this pair of navy blue socks I got. I tried them out and put them on and they look just perfect, like dead on. :mrgreen: yay. But i need a way to cut out the toe section without having the sandal shoot out the sock. anyone know a good way of securing things? like a hot glue gun or some kinda fabric glue or what-not? :?

Ehh, I just sewed them to the shoes ....

but since you need to cut the wholes..I guess you can cut them then line it so it won't come apart (the sock) and then sew the sock to the shoe? o_O

What was my point? Oh, I'll be Itachi this year.

dosukinuta4

yes, hot glue guns work for making ninja shoes
thats wat me and my friends used for last year, and they work ok, but they wont last all that long
u may have to redo the glue every year or something
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

doorbell

Zekke

They're annoying me but i think with what im gonna do, it should work out great. Yay, so happy.

serajwl

YamiMegumi

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well I'd just like to say that Orochimaru-sama pwnz j00 all!! :twisted:

With that said....I'm looking foward to seeing all the Naruto cos and crossplayers...and I hope to take some great pictures of ya ^_^V

winry_elric

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Well I'd just like to say that Orochimaru-sama pwnz j00 all!! :twisted:

With that said....I'm looking foward to seeing all the Naruto cos and crossplayers...and I hope to take some great pictures of ya ^_^V
*blinks* REI-CHAN?? hi hiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! ^_________^
and i agree, ninja shoes are evil D:
i'll probably just go barefoot, like carry my shoes XD
....can you do that?

digimel11

qkjwheebng less than a month?? Gaaa! i need to start sewing my costume!!! >_< i have the fabric and the buttons and the fishnets and oh dear god the ponytail extension >__< i just kinda need to put it all together. gaaa so little time, so much to do YAY! it's a race to the finish and I can't wait to see you all there! who else is as excited as me??
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

Zekke

3 mintues and a few burnt fingers later, My Genin shoes are complete, and look perfect if I do say so myself. 8)  the gathering's gonna be awsome.

NaV

I just did some patch work on my costume from last year, and i added to it so this year my kiba outfit is going to own ^^ people will get to walk me around on a leash to, black collar with dog id tags hehe wooo hooooooo

chouji

i shall be there as chouji possbily with chakra wings

dosukinuta4

Im gonna get my dosu jacket made by sera in a couple weeks(ty sera XD), and im gonna make my sound amp thingie on my arm in metal shop, and im gonna make everything else better XD
Its gonna be a fun fanime this year.
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

serajwl

Quote from: "dosukinuta4"Im gonna get my dosu jacket made by sera in a couple weeks(ty sera XD), and im gonna make my sound amp thingie on my arm in metal shop, and im gonna make everything else better XD
Its gonna be a fun fanime this year.

<3 The jacket is gonna pwn.

It'll be fin to hang out with you again! :D

Zekke

DarkenedWings

Taylor should update this list, methinks.  *sagenod.*

Update it, ho.  You know you want to.

I think I posted on this thread already.  I don't actually remember.

But I am now freaking out because I have less than four weeks and SOOO not enough time.

Freaking graduation.  Who needs to graduate, anyway?  Can't wait to see you all again!  *waves.*

I'll actually have good Sasuke hair this time... but that also means no Itachi.  Oh well.  :o

Alucard_not_pip?

Hello:3 I am going to enter in the masquerade, I need 4 people's D: and if anyone here wants to join pm me, and 3 more weeks harharhar!
Ze stupid gurl didn't even pay us.

Itamiko

I'll be cosplaying as Sakura, long hair version. :D I'd like to join the group, if possible ^^
Going as Midna (spoiler version) from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess