Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

dosukinuta4

of course its possible, everyone is welcome.
the more the merrier.
a lot of ppl will probly just show up at the gathering never having known it was happening cuz they dont know about the forum here >0
but still, come. its fun XD
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

serajwl

Seriously. I remember last year we did a majority of our gathering whoring on the day of the gathering.

WHICH YOYU DIDNT COME TO BY THE WAY DDD:

*thrown at dosukinuta4*

If you dont come this year I'll cry ;-;

Zekke

:? I might need some people to hang around with at this gathering, my friend would have gone as Kiba, but he's lazy and didnt put anything together.  :cry:

Ayanami Rei First Child

I just heard Orochimaru's voice for the first time dubbed....it was HORRIABLE!! I think by far that was the worst one I have heard yet!! It makes me cry, ESPECIALLY when such a great Orochimaru crossplayer was so nice to me T_T T_T T_T

NaV

Ill have to fight the other kiba's again this year, since last year the ones i ran into didnt know jack about the char they cossed as lol         poor souls

dosukinuta4

i will be there this year sera, ive already told u that several times XP

this is gonna be so much fun, still need to finish redoing my costume tho >_>

Blue Impulse

Well the obvious has happen, my Kisame costume isn't finished and I doubt with every fiber in my soul that it will be, so I will rocking my 99.9% complete Dosu yet again!
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

serajwl

Quote from: "dosukinuta4"i will be there this year sera, ive already told u that several times XP

<3

Got it covered. I'm making a fabric run today so I'll be gettingt teh supplies. Woohoo!

OMG I CANT WAIT

dosukinuta4

Quote from: "serajwl"
Quote from: "dosukinuta4"i will be there this year sera, ive already told u that several times XP

<3

Got it covered. I'm making a fabric run today so I'll be gettingt teh supplies. Woohoo!

OMG I CANT WAIT

yea, but ur only doing my jacket-thingie. i still have to redo the rest >_<
im gonna do the sound amp on his arm in metalshop tho XD
my costume is gonna own urs this year Taylor XP

serajwl

Quote from: "dosukinuta4"
Quote from: "serajwl"

<3

OMG I CANT WAIT

yea, but ur only doing my jacket-thingie. i still have to redo the rest >_<
im gonna do the sound amp on his arm in metalshop tho XD
my costume is gonna own urs this year Taylor XP

hey hey hey. dont rain on my parade, i feel important XP

Itamiko

Oh, question... Where could I get or how could I make the kind of shoes that Sakura wears? I tried buying them on e-bay but there were none my size >_> Tips now please >:U
Going as Midna (spoiler version) from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Ayanami Rei First Child

Heh. Well try looking at custom shoes, or just searching for cosplay stuff online with Naruto or something.

Also...I hope I can make the Naruto gathering, or at least see Orochimaru-sama ^_^

NaV

dosukinuta4

Zekke

Its actually not that hard, I thought it would be a bit wierd to try and figure some stuff out, but the shoes were surprisingly easy to make yourself

digimel11

i have to make my shoes this year but i found a really cool tutorial WITH PICTURES (wut? I'm a visual learner) soo here's the link:

http://liz.spain.googlepages.com/narutosandaltutorial

hope it helps~
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "digimel11"i have to make my shoes this year but i found a really cool tutorial WITH PICTURES (wut? I'm a visual learner) soo here's the link:

http://liz.spain.googlepages.com/narutosandaltutorial

hope it helps~

i've been looking for a tutorial for the shoes - this is extremely helpful. thanks for posting this ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

senritsu

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOST IRUKA'S VEST!!!!!!!

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "senritsu"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOST IRUKA'S VEST!!!!!!!

oh no, not good. maybe you just misplaced it somewhere in your house
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

The_Merchant

Quote from: "Blue Impulse"Well the obvious has happen, my Kisame costume isn't finished and I doubt with every fiber in my soul that it will be, so I will rocking my 99.9% complete Dosu yet again!

I will be on the look out for you again when I get there friday though I will be in my Organization XIII coat first then right after will change into my Basic Sound Ninja costume since I couldn't get my akatsuki sasori costume done in time =(
What Are Ya Buyin?