Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

Ayanami Rei First Child

Pisht. Konoha is for chumps. You guys are bound too much by your silly morals and good will. Besides we have Evil Gaara....now HE pwnz j00 4ll!! :twisted:

Samansa-chan

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Pisht. Konoha is for chumps. You guys are bound too much by your silly morals and good will. Besides we have Evil Gaara....now HE pwnz j00 4ll!! :twisted:

-gasp- How dare joo! o.o  There are badasses in Konoha too! The ony reason why I was placed in Konoha was because Orochimaru creeped me out, and I creeped Gaara out. SO THERE. But seriously. The character i'm dressing up as is actually pretty evil O_o

CuteMew

I-I know this is kind of a weird question to be asking now, but...

Is there any way there could be ... two NARUTO cosplay photo gatherings, on different days?  (so... one additional one?)

Coz... I plan on doing at least 2 costumes...

*wiggles*

Blue Impulse

Quote from: "dosukinuta4"
Quote from: "serajwl"
Quote from: "dosukinuta4"i will be there this year sera, ive already told u that several times XP

this is gonna be so much fun, still need to finish redoing my costume tho >_>

<3

Got it covered. I'm making a fabric run today so I'll be gettingt teh supplies. Woohoo!

OMG I CANT WAIT

yea, but ur only doing my jacket-thingie. i still have to redo the rest >_<
im gonna do the sound amp on his arm in metalshop tho XD
my costume is gonna own urs this year Taylor XP

How is gonna own mine..? Your using MY pattern.
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

The_Merchant

Quote from: "Blue Impulse"

Oooohhhh!  You got em' there ^_^

2 weeks!  Can't wait XD
What Are Ya Buyin?

serajwl

Quote from: "dosukinuta4"i will be there this year sera, ive already told u that several times XP

<3

Got it covered. I'm making a fabric run today so I'll be gettingt teh supplies. Woohoo!

OMG I CANT WAIT

Bought a new pattern, you took yours home.  XP the real differences between the two is that they have different fabric types and the hem border is going to be a lot neater on Brett's because I actually bought a hem border for his rather than having to cut my own stips of black fabric.

Samansa-chan

Quote from: "CuteMew"I-I know this is kind of a weird question to be asking now, but...

Is there any way there could be ... two NARUTO cosplay photo gatherings, on different days?  (so... one additional one?)

Coz... I plan on doing at least 2 costumes...

*wiggles*

I have an  :idea:  :D Maybe you could bring both costumes, and then wear one for half the time of the gathering, and the other for the other half? Orrr Wear one for some pictures and the other costume for the other pictures. ne?   :P

senritsu

or wear one for the naruto gathering and the other for the shonen jump gathering

*is proud of herself* i found a fishing vest at a thrift store and i dyed it green
and my hands
and my legs
and my swimmysuit
but i'm almost done with iruka's vest XD

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "Samansa-chan"
Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Pisht. Konoha is for chumps. You guys are bound too much by your silly morals and good will. Besides we have Evil Gaara....now HE pwnz j00 4ll!! :twisted:

-gasp- How dare joo! o.o  There are badasses in Konoha too! The ony reason why I was placed in Konoha was because Orochimaru creeped me out, and I creeped Gaara out. SO THERE. But seriously. The character i'm dressing up as is actually pretty evil O_o
Well who are you dressing up as....?

Samansa-chan

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"
Quote from: "Samansa-chan"

Well who are you dressing up as....?

I said before! A Madeup character. I'm right there with Zekke under Generic Hidden Leaf Ninja.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Ohhhhh! Silly me ^^;;

Well who's playing as Gaara? Are they playing as Evil Gaara?

Also who's going as Orochimaru this year?^^

Syxx

please tell me someones going as garry of the sandbox :P I have been hearing rumors that someone said they would

dosukinuta4

<3

OMG I CANT WAIT

Um.... mine is gonna be waaaay better this year. Im redoing pratically everything. My backpack is gonna have straw skirts on it this year instead of a rug, and im gonna make a much better arm sound amp thingie in metalshop(you dont even have one taylor XP), and im gettin new pants and a new scarf and im gonna attach my head wrappings to a balaclava so i can actually take it off when i want to and be able to put it back on easily. XD
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

The_Merchant

Um.... mine is gonna be waaaay better this year. Im redoing pratically everything. My backpack is gonna have straw skirts on it this year instead of a rug, and im gonna make a much better arm sound amp thingie in metalshop(you dont even have one taylor XP), and im gettin new pants and a new scarf and im gonna attach my head wrappings to a balaclava so i can actually take it off when i want to and be able to put it back on easily. XD

<starts taking bets for dosukinuta4 vs blue impulse which promises to be a momentous competition> XD
What Are Ya Buyin?

Samansa-chan

Quote from: "The_Merchant"

<starts taking bets for dosukinuta4 vs blue impulse which promises to be a momentous competition> XD

I bet 1 Dr.Pepper on dosukinuta4!

Hmm. I also bet a Mountain Dew on blue impulse. Just to be safe  :twisted:

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Ohhhhh! Silly me ^^;;

Well who's playing as Gaara? Are they playing as Evil Gaara?

Also who's going as Orochimaru this year?^^

Gaara - Maki-chans friend, As it says on the list on page one. I don't see an orochimaru ; ;

senritsu

i wonder if oh~rhi~chi is going as orochimaru again... maybe i should ask her

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Syxx

if anyone remembers that lame mizuki from last year that was me, my costume will be so much better this year :D

Samansa-chan

Well I wasn't there last year seeing as how this is my first cosplay but i'm looking forward to it! x3

Syxx

cosplaying is fun i hope you have an awsome time at con try to get to as many photo ops as possible :P

also mark me down under anbu for the group photo i wouldent miss this for anything

Ayanami Rei First Child

I bet $5 on Dos...

Wait...how do we get our winnings? I want me some of that Mt. Dew and stuff. o.o