Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

Touya no Miko

If I have extra money, I might bring in some asian snacks.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

The_Merchant

Heheheheh strangers...it is down to a vote for which way the dosu confrontation will be resolved still standing at 2:1 in favor of dosukinuta4 with Blue Impulse trailing right behind with a mountain dew.  

Let's see your votes!  Will it be:

Dosu Drinking Battle?

OR

Dosu Ninja Twister Battle?
What Are Ya Buyin?

Samansa-chan

I vote twister battle!! I wonder if their sleeves will be a problem in the twister battle  :?

ZombiePop

my first time cping.  i plan on going as genma.  unfortunately i have work on saturday :[

Zekke

I vote Drink Battle and then Drunken Ninja Twister!   :D

Ayanami Rei First Child

Lmao....Hmmmm....drunken twister sounds better then just drinking someone under the table...

The_Merchant

Ahhh drunken ninja twister battle heheheheheh...

Now it is with three categories let's see your votes!

Dosu Drinking Battle

Dosu Ninja Twister Battle

Dosu Drunken Ninja Twister Battle

This will be one for the ages whichever is voted most! heheheheheh....
What Are Ya Buyin?

Ayanami Rei First Child

serajwl

Meh, regular twister. I dont think Tasylor nor Brett are into thatb whole drinking thing unfortunately XP

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "serajwl"Meh, regular twister. I dont think Tasylor nor Brett are into thatb whole drinking thing unfortunately XP
Not to mention we'd be killing their brain cells and other bad things....

The_Merchant

Ok so far the majority vote is for dosu ninja twister battle.  Bets are still being taken for what could very well be the biggest twister battle ever! heheheheh Only In America! heheheheh
What Are Ya Buyin?

Ayanami Rei First Child

Touya no Miko

Well, for a little fun I think we should do something for the Naruto gathering. At Anime Expo a Sakura and a Ino cosplayer danced along to the song Harmonia and had a whole bunch of people join in. Let's do that!
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Syxx

yes yes shoes and mask down today, this year is going to kick ass  :twisted:

also many thanks to the girl whos mask i based the design on :)

DarkenedWings

...  o_o;

Uh, that would be my mask you based the design on.

Syxx

well thank you very much your picture was most usefule in makeing this thing ^^

yea that was you

:)

DarkenedWings

Haha, no problem.  It just surprised me when I scrolled down and saw an almost exact copy of my mask design.  XD

I'm glad you liked it enough to copy.  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, yes?

Syxx

we so need to get a photo together lol btw how did you make your ears? that parts still eludeing me

DarkenedWings

I'll be ANBU on Monday, if you want the photo.  ^^;

As for the ears... I layered a whole bunch of newspaper on top of the head, folding it over so they formed triangles, and leaving some tabs on the bottom of the ears so I could attach them to the face.  If that made any sense at all, congratulations.

(PS, I notice you're from Los Gatos... do you know Andrew?)

Syxx

lol yes he dosent look like jesus anymore though :P