Naruto gathering 2006!!! Fanime Staff took my "Countdow

Started by Blue Impulse, May 30, 2005, 04:54:26 PM

Syxx

ok this should be one of my last pic updates :P iam running out of stuff on the list but EARS!! ^_^

Samansa-chan

Okay guys! Here are my three items in the lot for the DosuVSDosu battle!

The Dr.Pepper-

And the mountain dew- (There are two small cans because I didn't have enough money to get a big six pack. So two smaller cans equals one big can :3)

Squishy green pillow-

Samansa-chan

Quote from: "Syxx"ok this should be one of my last pic updates :P iam running out of stuff on the list but EARS!! ^_^

Btw Nice job!!  8)

senritsu

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

serajwl

Seriously! My mask is going to be one of those plain masks like Haku's. But I like them and I'm lazy to bleh.

I WILL finish! *spazzes*

Syxx

thank yous all for the compliments ^^ this thing was such a pain to make and Iam glad it finaly worked out. I cant wait to see everyones costumes this year and good luck to those still working on theres best o luck  :)

also my bet is on Brett in the battle of the Dosu's :P

digimel11

COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

senritsu

looks like my iruka is coming after all

*starts packing his costumes*

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Touya no Miko

OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Syxx

if iam sleep deprived enough shure ill dance XD

Blue Impulse

0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

Zekke

:lol:  oh boy, sure why not I'll attempt to dance, i've been waiting alll year for this, why not. the whole gathering should dance! :)

sharingannosasuke

feh.. nani wo mitsumeteiru darou

Syxx

i cant act like it wouldent be funny if we got enough people to do this :P

serajwl

I'll throw in a tube of 100 glowsticks for the betting! :O

Syxx

hmm ok ill raise 2liters of Coke name brand not genaric lol on Brett(he better win lol)

dosukinuta4

Speaking of dancing, i will be bringing my boombox to fanime as a part of my costume(i wont be carrying it around the whole time cuz its too heavy tho >_<) and i will have it at the gathering.
So if any of you have any music that you want to listen to on it at the gathering or any other time u see me with it, just bring CDs and if im feeling nice enough and if the music u have doesnt suck ill play it.
So bring CDs  XD

This has been a public broadcast message from the Hidden Sound Village
Open mouth  X(), insert bacon ~~~, yum X)

Samansa-chan

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"Anyone willing to perform this dance with me at the Naruto gathering?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNkF_6nonpY&search=Harmonia

HAH. I'll probably put the thing to shame, plus I don't know how to dance to it, but why not?  8)  Sounds great. Count me in!

Blue Impulse

Seriously what is all this betting crap..? I refuse to participate in whatever I'm supposed to be doing.
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

serajwl

You mean twister? pfffft. Of course you'll take part in twister! you did last year.